Starting money on PokerStars room .

• LudmilaP
      LudmilaP
      Basic
      Hello, I passed the quiz and all that stuff, made my choose with PokerStars .
      Now, the problem is that I can't recall what download I used to dl the software .
      whether it's directly through PokerStars website, or the link that PokerStrategy shows.

that might be the problem ? someone please can check if the money can't be transfered because of THAT reason ?

Waiting for some help ))
      Ludmila .
  • 8 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello LudmilaP,

Welcome to PokerStrategy and the Forums!

The best option to find out whether you have used the correct link is to contact support and creating a ticket for them. If your capital gets rejected then this is most probably the reason why.

Support: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/

Regards,

-Jack
    • LudmilaP
      LudmilaP
      Basic
      I opened a ticket :
      "Hello, I've been told to check it with a ticket.
      I saw in the ticket I got from you, that I've to download the software through PStrategy link, I'm not sure if that was your link, or I directly downloaded from PokerStars . can u check it out ?"

and still got no reply, did I do something wrong ?
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hey LudmillaP,

Please give them longer to respond, as support may not even be working now :)

Regards,

-Jack
    • LudmilaP
      LudmilaP
      Basic
      I see. one more question :-)

what if I did download the software directly from PokerStars.com , what will be next ?
      I'll have to try again with new account here or with new account on PokerStars or .. what will be .. :D ?
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello again LudmilaP,

If you didnt download using the link then im afraid that you will not be able to receive your capital on PokerStars. You would have to pick another poker platform to receive it on.

You could not create another Stars as this is multiaccounting and this is against the terms and conditions and would result in the account being banned an maybe even your funds being seized.

Regards,

-Jack
    • LudmilaP
      LudmilaP
      Basic
      That's sad :| I really liked PokerStars room .

What would you suggest me ?
      I can't play PartyPoker, People from Israel can't play there .
      I saw lot people complain 'bout Mansion, and lot of ppl complain about TitanPoker don't care about their costumers .
    • onepark
      onepark
      Bronze
      try Full tilt,
      they are really good too
    • LudmilaP
      LudmilaP
      Basic
      what do you think about MansionPoker ?