Poker broke my finger :(

• kortegan
      kortegan
      Bronze
      Or rather me tilting broke it! Tilting after a long terrible day (both my own mistakes and bad luck) KK vs 25o was the final straw, (limit HE) i 3-bet
      and cappd etc at every stage he flopped pair 2s and 5 cam on the river

...and then i punched the wall :(

what a day!

just wondering anyone else have any interesting/funny poker related-injuries?
  • 10 replies
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      I punched through the wall on several occasions out of frustration. I now have a permanent scar on the 2nd knuckle of my right hand, and a fading scar on my elbow.
    • Katavich
      Katavich
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kortegan
      ofcourse. But next time try to punch something softer, wood would be fine. :D
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      So here i will write a small story.

I am an idiot who while was playing on his brand new laptop with a broadband internet connection,flopped a straight with Q9,shoved his 150$ stack at NL50 HU against a dude who had 200$ stack,dude had T7,called,hit a 7 on turn and a T on river,so i throwed my mouse to the screen of my laptop,and broke it.that was tilt :f_cry:
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I'm lucky to have a very resistant desk =)
    • eszibit
      eszibit
      Bronze
      Punched wall ,hit desk but didn't broke anything :D .After a really bad beat i go on sitout and start making push-ups..it's the only thing that makes me calm down
    • whateverdude
      whateverdude
      Bronze
      At one point my right hand was in blue-purple-green-yellow colors for a month or two due to me constantly and repeatedly punching the wardrobe, but now I'm over tihs kind of stuff :s_love:
    • travoltaJOHNy
      travoltaJOHNy
      Bronze
      Once, I flopped trips on AA2 flop with my AQ on bubble, 1 guy shoved, I went allin and he showed AT, my friend said NICE you got him, no outs. Turn 2, what made me really angry and river came T. My friend said "ooops" and I knocked him out. Now I never play when there's someone arround.
      Atleast I didn't injured myself :]
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Originally posted by Katavich
      Originally posted by kortegan
      ofcourse. But next time try to punch something softer, wood would be fine. :D
      girlfriend will do
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Originally posted by travoltaJOHNy
      Once, I flopped trips on AA2 flop with my AQ on bubble, 1 guy shoved, I went allin and he showed AT, my friend said NICE you got him, no outs. Turn 2, what made me really angry and river came T. My friend said "ooops" and I knocked him out. Now I never play when there's someone arround.
      Atleast I didn't injured myself :]
      LOL! Still friends?
    • travoltaJOHNy
      travoltaJOHNy
      Bronze
      yes, it was almost 2 years ago and we fight a lot :]