This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Bonus problem

• sliverika
      sliverika
      Bronze
      I originally selected PartyPoker but noticed it said if you have an existing account then you can't use that one. So after filling out all the information, I went back and discovered this, and decided to just do FullTilt. I made my file, put it the referral code in and edited my information like it said in the direction. How can I tell if it worked because I just got so lost, and should I get the $1.00 immediately.

Thanks for assisting a "noob" moderators/members!
  • 2 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello sliverika,

Welcome to PokerStrategy and the Forums,

Im not sure what your problem is however i can tell you that if you entered all details correct then you will receive the capital. On Full Tilt you receive the full $50 in one big lump. On partypoker you receive $1 which unlocks a $49 instant bonus.

If you wish to change your platform to receive your capital then please contact Support as it may not be too late to change.

Regards,

-Jack
    • sliverika
      sliverika
      Bronze
      Ah, thank you, my problem was I thought I was suppose to get the $1.00 immediately to know it worked. Now that I know FullTilt is a lump sum I am good.