This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Error Upon Instalation: Unable to load DLL 'MouseHookDLL.dll

• GrantJennings
      GrantJennings
      Bronze
      Hello everyone,

I'm late getting onto Elephant, but after some bad calls I'm looking for a bit more info on the villains I face, and so I installed Elephant today.

I've had a gander over the forum, but I can't find stuff related to this topic, if I'm putting this in the wrong spot, my apologies.

I get the following bug report when I start up:

.NET Runtime: 2.0.50727.42
      RAM: 0.5GB
      Processors: 1
      CPU: x86 Family 6 Model 13 Stepping 8: 0/32/2, 1862

Software version: 0.67

(10) Log: 13:49:56.76 -- Logfile set: C:\Documents and Settings\Grant\Local Settings\Application Data\PokerStrategy\Elephant\log.txt
      (10) Log: 13:49:56.87 -- Logfile cleared: C:\Documents and Settings\Grant\Local Settings\Application Data\PokerStrategy\Elephant\log.txt
      (10) Log: 13:49:58.21 -- , line 0: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'MouseHookDLL.dll': This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)
      at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.ClientMouseHooks.InstallServer()
      at PokerStrategyElephant.e.a()
      (10) , line 0: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'MouseHookDLL.dll': This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)
      at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.ClientMouseHooks.InstallServer()
      (10) Log: 13:49:58.28 -- , line 0: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'MouseHookDLL.dll': This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)
      at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.ClientMouseHooks.RemoveServer()
      (10) , line 0: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'MouseHookDLL.dll': This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)
      at PokerStrategyElephant.Hud.ClientMouseHooks.RemoveServer()

any suggestions? :f_confused:
  • 3 replies