How long does the ID check last?

• Ati3
      Ati3
      Bronze
      Hi,

I passed the quiz last month, and got an e-mail from you asking for an ID check. I sent all requested photos, but have not received any response since July 23rd. That was 11 days ago. :)

How long does this ID check usually last? Is this normal?

Thanks,

Attila
  • 4 replies
    • LucianM
      LucianM
      Bronze
      lol ? i did same yesterday i hope will not pass a month :) )
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello Ati3,

Welcome to PokerStrategy and the Fourms.

Are you sure that you sent all the info that was needed? Are you sure that you sent your info from the correct email address? Are you sure that photos were a good enough quality. Have you received any emails or tickets from Support?

These are just some of things you can check to make sure a speedy transfer. The id check should normally take up to 72 hours.

Regards,

-Jack
    • Ati3
      Ati3
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kingdippy2008
      Are you sure that you sent all the info that was needed? Are you sure that you sent your info from the correct email address? Are you sure that photos were a good enough quality. Have you received any emails or tickets from Support?

These are just some of things you can check to make sure a speedy transfer. The id check should normally take up to 72 hours.

Regards,

-Jack
      Hi Jack, thanks for the quick reply.

I sent front and back of driver's license, picture page of ID booklet with date of birth, inside page of ID booklet with address, picture of myself along with the picture in the ID booklet. They were all sent from the address that I registered with. I think they are good quality... I can read the text, and see myself well, the pictures were taken with a 4megapixel camera. I have only received mail from the security team asking for more photos, which I sent as requested, the last one on July 23rd. No e-mail or ticket from support.

A few minutes after posting here on the forum, I got the same e-mail message from them as the first time. I resent all pictures again.

Thanks,

Attila
    • Ati3
      Ati3
      Bronze
      Thanks for anything you guys did, I just received my 50$. :)