Everest

• AugustusCaesar
      AugustusCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi, I am having some troubles on Everest ..

1) I have to rotate the hud on all the tables,
      2) the icon with the HUD menu sometimes just ISNT there, so I cannot even rotate it ..
      3) The HUD is over the FOLD/CHECK/.. buttons, so sometimes instead of folding I pop up the players stats ..

Any help with this ?
  • 4 replies
    • 6Wishmaster6
      6Wishmaster6
      Black
      Just download and install new version of pokerstrategy elephant v68, after deinstalling the old one:

http://elephant.pokerstrategy.com/Pre-release_for_new_FTP_Update

Please give feedback if those 2 everest issues are solved. You can Block popup stats from popping up, in the hud options.
    • AugustusCaesar
      AugustusCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 6Wishmaster6
      Just download and install new version of pokerstrategy elephant v68, after deinstalling the old one:
      http://elephant.pokerstrategy.com/Pre-release_for_new_FTP_Update
      Please give feedback if those 2 everest issues are solved. You can Block popup stats from popping up, in the hud options.
      Hello,

1) The problem with rotating is solved :) No need to rotate anymore
      2) Dont need the options button any more :)
      3) This one is the most annoying and it is not solved (I want the player stats to pop up when I click on him, the problem is, when I click one of the playing buttons (fold / check ...) the software thinks I am clicking on the stats .. Turn the pop up off does not solve my problem as I need the stats sometimes

And also - When I installed the new elephant, some text did not change to english -> the botton bar you have "Days" "Months" "Years" "Sesions" .. some of these I can only see in german
    • ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Bronze
      i downloaded the new version of elephant, (i have used elephant before)
      im playin on everest.. and the hud is tilting like crazy.. no hud is appearing, when a new hand is being dealt the hole screen goes black for a couple seconds and THERE i can see the hud. and then when the screen goes back to normal there is no hud. PLEASE HELP MEE thanx

(and the importing isnt working.. when i click "hands" in elephant most of the time it just says "?" on my startinghand.. only a few times the starting hand is there as i should..)

found solution: "Make sure you start elephant as admin under vista. Please Delete Desktop icon, navigate to elephant folder and create a new shortcut for your desktop.

Then rightclick it and choose "run as admin"."

well a bit of a weird problem i must say. dont understand how the hud can tilt like that because i dont "run as admin"...
    • 6Wishmaster6
      6Wishmaster6
      Black
      Thx for the info´s, sorry that this one bug is not solved yet.

And yes, without admin rights, elephant has problems to display hud on another layer.