This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Everest

• AugustusCaesar
      AugustusCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi, I am having some troubles on Everest ..

1) I have to rotate the hud on all the tables,
      2) the icon with the HUD menu sometimes just ISNT there, so I cannot even rotate it ..
      3) The HUD is over the FOLD/CHECK/.. buttons, so sometimes instead of folding I pop up the players stats ..

Any help with this ?
  • 4 replies
    • 6Wishmaster6
      6Wishmaster6
      Black
      Just download and install new version of pokerstrategy elephant v68, after deinstalling the old one:

http://elephant.pokerstrategy.com/Pre-release_for_new_FTP_Update

Please give feedback if those 2 everest issues are solved. You can Block popup stats from popping up, in the hud options.
    • AugustusCaesar
      AugustusCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 6Wishmaster6
      Just download and install new version of pokerstrategy elephant v68, after deinstalling the old one:
      http://elephant.pokerstrategy.com/Pre-release_for_new_FTP_Update
      Please give feedback if those 2 everest issues are solved. You can Block popup stats from popping up, in the hud options.
      Hello,

1) The problem with rotating is solved :) No need to rotate anymore
      2) Dont need the options button any more :)
      3) This one is the most annoying and it is not solved (I want the player stats to pop up when I click on him, the problem is, when I click one of the playing buttons (fold / check ...) the software thinks I am clicking on the stats .. Turn the pop up off does not solve my problem as I need the stats sometimes

And also - When I installed the new elephant, some text did not change to english -> the botton bar you have "Days" "Months" "Years" "Sesions" .. some of these I can only see in german
    • ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Bronze
      i downloaded the new version of elephant, (i have used elephant before)
      im playin on everest.. and the hud is tilting like crazy.. no hud is appearing, when a new hand is being dealt the hole screen goes black for a couple seconds and THERE i can see the hud. and then when the screen goes back to normal there is no hud. PLEASE HELP MEE thanx

(and the importing isnt working.. when i click "hands" in elephant most of the time it just says "?" on my startinghand.. only a few times the starting hand is there as i should..)

found solution: "Make sure you start elephant as admin under vista. Please Delete Desktop icon, navigate to elephant folder and create a new shortcut for your desktop.

Then rightclick it and choose "run as admin"."

well a bit of a weird problem i must say. dont understand how the hud can tilt like that because i dont "run as admin"...
    • 6Wishmaster6
      6Wishmaster6
      Black
      Thx for the info´s, sorry that this one bug is not solved yet.

And yes, without admin rights, elephant has problems to display hud on another layer.