This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Table selection SSS

• Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Hi,

I usually play at FTP. Mainly NL5 BSS but I want to play SSS NL10/NL25 for a while to free some bonuses. But SSS states that there can only be 2 SSS at max at one table. Well almost every table have 2 or more SS (may be not SSS). So how do you select your tables? Which table stats do you use, just join every very loose table?

Thanks,

T
  • 3 replies
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      It's easier if you use a tracking program, on FT i just color note my opponents based on their stats (different colors for SSS, loose, tight and regulars). This way when I click on a table I immediately see if there are any good opponents on it.

I don't mind seeing 3 more SSS players if there are another two loose players at the table.
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I use the coloring as well. It's very handy. But since I now play BSS NL5 I have no known opponents on NL10/NL25...

But I guess you're right, let's exploit the Fish :D . I will just lower the amount of tables I play to first identify them.

Greetz,

T
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      some people play both limits, so you should know at least some.