i want to change my status

• 5 replies
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      No, the decision was only for the quiz. You can read and play whatever you want.
    • costash
      costash
      Bronze
      i asked to recive the bonus at pacific poker account..is there any chances to change the poker room?..because pacific is the worst:(
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by costash
      i asked to recive the bonus at pacific poker account..is there any chances to change the poker room?..because pacific is the worst:(
      Hi costash,

It may be possible to change if the starting capital hasn't already been allocated, you would need to write a support ticket.

If you have already received the capital at pacific, then I'm afraid they would not be able to transfer.

Best regards,

Bart
    • costash
      costash
      Bronze
      the starting capital hasn't already been allocated..i just sent the id photos in order to validate my account and i also mantioned there this problem..hope the support will solve my issue
    • costash
      costash
      Bronze
      i have another problem:( (..i've got the bet365 account for about 1 year so i didn't sign up with your bonus code..also i mantioned in the mail the username not the nickname..what should i do in this case?