This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

i want to change my status

• 5 replies
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      No, the decision was only for the quiz. You can read and play whatever you want.
    • costash
      costash
      Bronze
      i asked to recive the bonus at pacific poker account..is there any chances to change the poker room?..because pacific is the worst:(
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by costash
      i asked to recive the bonus at pacific poker account..is there any chances to change the poker room?..because pacific is the worst:(
      Hi costash,

It may be possible to change if the starting capital hasn't already been allocated, you would need to write a support ticket.

If you have already received the capital at pacific, then I'm afraid they would not be able to transfer.

Best regards,

Bart
    • costash
      costash
      Bronze
      the starting capital hasn't already been allocated..i just sent the id photos in order to validate my account and i also mantioned there this problem..hope the support will solve my issue
    • costash
      costash
      Bronze
      i have another problem:( (..i've got the bet365 account for about 1 year so i didn't sign up with your bonus code..also i mantioned in the mail the username not the nickname..what should i do in this case?