Starting to build a nice big bankroll

• PearlGold
      PearlGold
      Bronze
      After loosing my initial starting capital and loosing a bit over the fair months i deposited 79 dollars yesterday. I had a good day yesterday winning 25 dollars and carried off where i left off this morning for approximately 5 minutes winning 8 dollars then i took a major downswing!! Morale through the floor, i lost $50 but kept at it making my play even tighter and more aggressive and clawed back the majority of my money.

As we speak my bank roll is currently at $97.23

Don't be too hard on me :D
  • 4 replies
    • PearlGold
      PearlGold
      Bronze
      My goals are to not drop below my original starting BR and increase my current bankroll daily. Im not sure why it is showing $-80 unless it has calculated my previous lost bankrolls so i have to make $100 before i break even
    • PearlGold
      PearlGold
      Bronze
      A quick update

Its now day 2 and i am up to $124.59. Cash game is proving to have some significant downsings but compensates by some donkeys being in the hand when i have my upswings

Graph for Day 2

Ihave also included a daily chart, the lowest point was yesterday when i got myself together after studying poker strategy for a while. So on the whole i have had a rise in my bankroll. It would be nice to get my bankroll to $150 by tommorow but we will see what happens
    • PearlGold
      PearlGold
      Bronze
      Final post of the day and my finishing bankroll is 152.92

I am now going to be studying the next limit up as i am at 300 big blinds for the limit above

• PearlGold
      PearlGold
      Bronze
      Just had the worst suckout EVER

(Comment)
      0.1/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by http://www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q, A (Comment)
      2 folds, MP2 raises to $0.75, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1.75, 2 folds, MP2 raises to $4.00, Hero calls $2.25.

Flop: ($8.35) Q, 4, 8 (2 players) (Comment)
      MP2 bets $5.00, Hero raises to $7.59 (All-In), MP2 calls $2.59.

Turn: ($23.53) 6 (Comment)
      River: ($23.53) K (2 players) (Comment)

Final Pot: $23.53

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a pair of queens (Qh Ac)
      MP2 shows a pair of kings (Kd Ah)

MP2 wins with a pair of kings (Kd Ah)

Took the whole pot on the river