This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Starting to build a nice big bankroll

• PearlGold
      PearlGold
      Bronze
      After loosing my initial starting capital and loosing a bit over the fair months i deposited 79 dollars yesterday. I had a good day yesterday winning 25 dollars and carried off where i left off this morning for approximately 5 minutes winning 8 dollars then i took a major downswing!! Morale through the floor, i lost $50 but kept at it making my play even tighter and more aggressive and clawed back the majority of my money.

As we speak my bank roll is currently at $97.23

Don't be too hard on me :D
  • 4 replies
    • PearlGold
      PearlGold
      Bronze
      My goals are to not drop below my original starting BR and increase my current bankroll daily. Im not sure why it is showing $-80 unless it has calculated my previous lost bankrolls so i have to make $100 before i break even
    • PearlGold
      PearlGold
      Bronze
      A quick update

Its now day 2 and i am up to $124.59. Cash game is proving to have some significant downsings but compensates by some donkeys being in the hand when i have my upswings

Graph for Day 2

Ihave also included a daily chart, the lowest point was yesterday when i got myself together after studying poker strategy for a while. So on the whole i have had a rise in my bankroll. It would be nice to get my bankroll to $150 by tommorow but we will see what happens
    • PearlGold
      PearlGold
      Bronze
      Final post of the day and my finishing bankroll is 152.92

I am now going to be studying the next limit up as i am at 300 big blinds for the limit above

• PearlGold
      PearlGold
      Bronze
      Just had the worst suckout EVER

(Comment)
      0.1/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by http://www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q, A (Comment)
      2 folds, MP2 raises to $0.75, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1.75, 2 folds, MP2 raises to $4.00, Hero calls $2.25.

Flop: ($8.35) Q, 4, 8 (2 players) (Comment)
      MP2 bets $5.00, Hero raises to $7.59 (All-In), MP2 calls $2.59.

Turn: ($23.53) 6 (Comment)
      River: ($23.53) K (2 players) (Comment)

Final Pot: $23.53

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a pair of queens (Qh Ac)
      MP2 shows a pair of kings (Kd Ah)

MP2 wins with a pair of kings (Kd Ah)

Took the whole pot on the river