43 0 14 21
      SB: $14,19
      9,0 100 8 42

Hero: $11,71

31 - 0 6
      MP2: $3,37
      2,0 67 50 16

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by http://www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with :diamond: A, :diamond: 3 (Comment)
      MP2 calls $0,10, 3 folds, SB raises to $0,20, Hero calls $0,10, MP2 calls $0,10.

Flop: ($0,60) :diamond: T, :diamond: Q, :club: 8 (3 players) (Comment)
      SB bets $0,57, Hero calls $0,57, MP2 folds.

Turn: ($1,74) :heart: 2 (2 players) (Comment)
      SB bets $1,66, Hero calls $1,66.

River: ($5,06) :spade: Q (2 players) (Comment)
      SB bets $2,40, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $7,46

Was my calls ok? I felt he is protecting something so hard so I've put him on Qx or two pairs. So I thought that if I finish my flush, he gives me all his stack.
      pls advise.
  • 2 replies
    • revlis
      The thing about flushdraws is, that in my oppinion they give alot less implied odds.. Microlimit or not, but the opponents will notice the third same suited card , and start playing alot more carefully, bet/fold check/call or check/fold, depending on their hand strength. So, probably in this situation, you wouldnt have gotten his whole stack, which makes the call pretty expensive.
      Flop call was in my oppinion still okay, since there was another opponent, who maybe could have given money in to the pot also
    • MaestroOfZerg

revlis has a point, but at the same time it is microlimit and we don't know if that guy is ever capable of folding KK+ postflop, he seems pretty spazzy so far. More importantly tho, implied odds are cut down by the fact that the MP2 fish doesn't even have a half stack, so it's not really a multiway pot, you're actually playing a suited ace heads-up with SB, which is much less appealing imo. I'd fold it preflop.

As played postflop, i would fold the turn. Your hand is so obvious by then and the price is high, it's not worth it imo. Alternative line would be to try and raise the flop to hopefully see a cheap river, but if you're right about SB's range being very strong there then he's probably 3bet you, which would suck.

Hope it helps.