help ive only got half of my bonus left

• johnboy1
      hi there i got my bonus 3 days ago joined mansion poker got 29 pound played a few games at 10c 20c cash games nl ,but found out my points werent going up that much so went to play high and low omaha found out the rake at this game is good earnt over 600 points playing this cause most of the players go all in and the pot is like well over 30 dollars each hand i was only going on with 4 dollars but lost a few times though bad beats now i have only 15 pound left and dont want to play that game again any more and dont to lose rest of my money any advise on what i should do with the rest of the money what game and what stakes ive only been playing 3 days got a long time to reach the bonus and want to achive it, please help me many thanks :) :) now im down to my last 5 pound had loads of bad beats poker is about luck and i havnt got it doesnt matter how much skill you got that fooking river card always gets you after this last 5 pound im never gonna play poker again too many donks call your raise on crap and beatig your trips bloody joke there say your luck will change my arse the fooking donks dont change there game play so how can you beat there luck...... i think this is a lesson to me to stop playing poker and not despoit any money its not for me this game, even thou ive been playing on line for a bit won a few tourney but overall down in my pocket fooking gutted thought i found somethink that i was good at but i was just conning my self im a worthless peace of shit on the dole no hoper oh well time to blow my last 5 quid like the muppet i am hope i give to some on here and you can call me a muppet for the call i gonna do to lose the fiver might take up snap that looks easyer lol
  • 3 replies
    • thedahl
      Play at the 5/10 cent games and forget about your bonus. Play to win not to get your bonus off. I suggest you read the short stack strategy.
    • lozz08
    • EagleStar88
      Hi johnboy1,

Don't be too hard on yourself, a lot of the members here actually lose their starting capital (through leaks in their game and not reading the strategy guides carefully enough etc) before finally getting the hang of it and rebuilding up again.

Take your time to read the strategy guides carefully and like thedahl has already suggested, it is important that you play according to appropriate BRM. Don't get too concerned about winnings and/or bonuses at the moment, the most important thing is to learn from your mistakes and correct them first and it's cheaper to do this at the lower levels :P

We all have faith in you my friend, good luck.

Best regards,