Can't choose my site

• Txroy
      Txroy
      Bronze
      I passed the quiz and it took to the "choose site" page. However, it says "We recomend bet 365." And that is the only site there. I want to play at full tilt not bet365 but I dont know how to get my bonus on a full tilt account. Please help. thanks
  • 7 replies
    • Clementin
      Clementin
      Bronze
      Salut,

If you want to play at fulltilt, just choose fulltilt. There is a lot of site you can choose from and fulltilt is there (at least it was like that few days ago). Just take a closer look down the webpage. You don't have to take the site they recommend. But be carefull, if you have already an account at fulltilt you won't be able to get the bonus + rakeback. Moreover, you won't be tracked by PS.

Cl
    • Txroy
      Txroy
      Bronze
      I looked. Bet 365 is the only site listed. Can't figure out why but, i've tried refreshing the page and going back to it later. Still nothing
    • anblick
      anblick
      Bronze
      I had the same situation when I first completed the quiz -- only bet365 was listed. But a few days later I got the whole list and was able to sign up to FTP through the referral link. I'm not sure why only bet365 appeared at first, but has this sorted itself out for you?
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hi Txroy

Just be careful. Some of the sites have high rakes at low limits so the iPoker sites tend to be recommended to begin with.

As long as you don't have any previous account with a site, there is nothing to stop you shifting your bank roll at a later stage when you are at a limit where the rake evens out across the sites.

In any case, best of luck! :f_biggrin:
    • MicNegruSiGras
      MicNegruSiGras
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Txroy
      I passed the quiz and it took to the "choose site" page. However, it says "We recomend bet 365." And that is the only site there. I want to play at full tilt not bet365 but I dont know how to get my bonus on a full tilt account. Please help. thanks

you could try a different web browser ... maybe thats the case I know like some sites dosent work properly with ex.. google chrome and work fine with internet explorer...

hope this helps. Regrds:)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Txroy,

Already great advice from fellow members, not much I can add really other than just check that Full Tilt operates for residents of your country as sometimes they aren't able to provide accounts to residents of certain countries (legal restrictions etc).

Wherever you finally decide to play, we all wish you every success and enjoyment with your poker.

Any problems, just shout, we're all a friendly lot here :P

Best regards,

Bart
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Txroy,

I am sorry to say that at the moment we cannot transfer starting capital to players from the U.S. due to the current legal situation in your country. This is why you needed to indicate that you are not from the USA when you registered.

If and when the legal situation in the USA changes we hope to also accept US players - but until then there is nothing we can do.

This is also in all likelyhood the reason the pages are not displaying correctly

Best regards
      SoyCD