Did not get 50$ at FullTiltPoker? Read this!

• deus073
      I'm sooo sorry for opening yet another thread and forcing the moderator to copy-paste the classic "wait 96 working hours/did you submit everything", but i did those things - waited and submited the picture, id, picture with id, the lot, plus it's been nearly a week now. Can someone check or look it up?

It would appear that i forgot something although i really thought i had followed the steps and submited everything. I went to the Poker Help Ticket System and i saw a ticket already opened (probably because of my thread).

Maybe you forgot to do the same thing as i did:

We are not able to transfer the money to your account at Full Tilt Poker, because you did not finish the registration at the Cashier. You can do this by following this instruction: Start the Full Tilt Poker software and login. As soon as you are in the main window of the software go to "Account" -> "Change personal data". Fill in your personal data and click on "OK". For validation of your e-mail address you have received an e-mail with a validation code. Please insert this Code in " Account" / Validate e-mail. Now you are ready to get the money. Please inform us about this by a ticket and you will receive the money soon.

Hope this helps.
  • 2 replies
    • YotamNadav

Thanks, now im afraid that I didn't make this step.

I got in my email to see the validation code and I see that this one has been expired. Anyway, I open Full-Tilt and click on Account, then I cant click on Validate Email Adress. What is that mean? Why cant I click on it?

And how can I get a new Validation Code?

• GaZdaa
      I got exactly the same problem