Upswing monothony

• Venter2
      Venter2
      Bronze
      3 weeks I had go up all time :s_thumbsup: , I start playing at nights, afte 3 weeks felt very tired, my motivation gone and i start go down... :s_confused: What in your opinion the best way recovery motivation to play? I think that wery important is sleep at night, when you play at nigh and sleep at day, your body and brains become weak.. second, in this morning i remembered the powr of lerning, I read some topic and my motivation to play poker is coming :s_grin:

Dear coleguoes, whats yours experience?
  • 5 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      You just have to adjust your body clock.
      I used to work during the day sleep during the night and now I work at night and sleep during the day.
      It just takes time.
    • Venter2
      Venter2
      Bronze
      I will tray, becose when i play at diner, my br go down or stand at the same palace. I play sng and at table in midle day i have about 5-7 player whos paly more than one tables(regular players), at night are more profitable.Ofen you can find 0-3 regulars.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Venter2
      I think that wery important is sleep at night, when you play at nigh and sleep at day, your body and brains become weak..
      Then i must be zombie allready. :D
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Originally posted by Venter2
      I think that wery important is sleep at night, when you play at nigh and sleep at day, your body and brains become weak..
      Then i must be zombie allready. :D
      +1
    • Cealin
      Cealin
      Bronze
      Sleeping at night or at the day doesn't matter to much. As long as you sleep long enough and keep a same rhythm. So sleep at the same time each day is best.

But anyway, I think you have to take a break for at least a week. Probably you will be going to miss poker. At least, that's what happened to me when I went broke or was on vacation!