This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Upswing monothony

• Venter2
      Venter2
      Bronze
      3 weeks I had go up all time :s_thumbsup: , I start playing at nights, afte 3 weeks felt very tired, my motivation gone and i start go down... :s_confused: What in your opinion the best way recovery motivation to play? I think that wery important is sleep at night, when you play at nigh and sleep at day, your body and brains become weak.. second, in this morning i remembered the powr of lerning, I read some topic and my motivation to play poker is coming :s_grin:

Dear coleguoes, whats yours experience?
  • 5 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      You just have to adjust your body clock.
      I used to work during the day sleep during the night and now I work at night and sleep during the day.
      It just takes time.
    • Venter2
      Venter2
      Bronze
      I will tray, becose when i play at diner, my br go down or stand at the same palace. I play sng and at table in midle day i have about 5-7 player whos paly more than one tables(regular players), at night are more profitable.Ofen you can find 0-3 regulars.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Venter2
      I think that wery important is sleep at night, when you play at nigh and sleep at day, your body and brains become weak..
      Then i must be zombie allready. :D
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Originally posted by Venter2
      I think that wery important is sleep at night, when you play at nigh and sleep at day, your body and brains become weak..
      Then i must be zombie allready. :D
      +1
    • Cealin
      Cealin
      Bronze
      Sleeping at night or at the day doesn't matter to much. As long as you sleep long enough and keep a same rhythm. So sleep at the same time each day is best.

But anyway, I think you have to take a break for at least a week. Probably you will be going to miss poker. At least, that's what happened to me when I went broke or was on vacation!