Question about unibet registration.

• Rauno9
      Rauno9
      Bronze
      Hi. I am planning to move my money to unibet becouse its easyest to use. I can make money transfers trough bank there and they have my country only tournaments. I dont quite understand how to register unibet account trough pokerstars. Do i need to insert my firstname Poker and surname Strategy(i quess not). How does unibet know that i am registered trough pokerstrategy?
  • 5 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Register at unibet through pokerstrategy link, create unibet poker account and enter your poker name here.
      Oh and enter your own name and surname when registering at unibet and not Poker Strategy. :)
    • Rauno9
      Rauno9
      Bronze
    • NotNever
      NotNever
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Oh and enter your own name and surname when registering at unibet and not Poker Strategy. :)
      Hahahahaha
    • VTomukas
      VTomukas
      Bronze
      To avoid a new thread:

How fast was my Unibet account will be attached to PokerStrategy? Registered, I believe on Saturday or Sunday,a nd allready played a fair amount of hands...
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VTomukas
      To avoid a new thread:

How fast was my Unibet account will be attached to PokerStrategy? Registered, I believe on Saturday or Sunday,a nd allready played a fair amount of hands...
      It should be attached already, strategy points should be updated daily.
      At least it did when i played here.