$0.94
      MP3:
      $2.39
      CO:
      $2.43
      BU(Hero):
      $2.00

Preflop: Hero is BU with T, 9.
      UTG2 calls $0.02, MP1 calls $0.02, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.02, SB folds, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.09) J, T, 3 (4 players)
      BB checks, UTG2 bets $0.09, MP1 calls $0.09, Hero calls $0.09, BB folds.

Turn: ($0.36) 6 (3 players)
      UTG2 checks, MP1 bets $0.26, Hero folds, UTG2 calls $0.26.

River: ($0.88) 5 (2 players)
      UTG2 checks, MP1 bets $0.12, UTG2 folds, MP1 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.88.
  • 3 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Given how strong your hand is you can probably just raise the flop. You're ahead of other flushdraws/straightdraws and have likely 12 outs to improve against Jx, you can't go wrong by taking a raising line there unless you think UTG would bet/3bet a flushdraw, in which case you're probably better off seeing a turn and being cautious when the flush hits.

Hope it helps.
    • MancaMulas
      MancaMulas
      Bronze
      How 12 outs?
      Flush Draw + a Pair: 14 outs, according to the chart

He was giving me the right odds to call (2.5:1) that's why I called, I didn't want to raise with a draw

and on the turn I didn't have the odds, that why I folded!

In this situations I'm very cautions and rarely I make a raise with a draw, because if I get reraised I feel pot commited and have to call the reraise
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Yeah but you can't be sure all of them are clean, a 9 would kill you against KQ for example and you flush outs are worthless if one of them is drawing too, so i just made it 12 outs because it's still enough to be considered a very strong draw.

I just feel like the play will get much easier for the rest of the hand when you raise that flop. You're gonna get shoved on by hands against which you aren't doing good so you aren't at all committed for 100bb against MP1 and you don't care much about getting all-in against UTG2 with his half stack. You'll probably get whoever just calls to check to you on the turn with either a good J or another draw, so you can bet or check behind according to what you think he has.

Whereas by check/calling you have no idea if any of your outs on the turn will be good, you'll be forced to fold on most turns yet you could very well have the best hand already, etc.

Anyway just my 2 cents, if you feel good playing it your way then it's fine.

Hope it helps.