Advice please

• ICamy
      ICamy
      Bronze
      Hello. I dont know how to post in the sample hands and i please ask you to answer me here.

SSS
      NL10:
      i was in Middle position 2 and I had QT cubs suited before flop, someone called and i raised 0,50 cents. Someone called and i flopped top pair + another 2 cubs. I top pair and a jack as a kicker so i reraised with 0.50 and i got reraised. I went all in with my 1$ left.. because i had top pair and a draw. I had like 15 outs and i though its best to go all in which i did.. The turn was a 9h and the river was a T cube which completed me flush and maked me won. My Opponent had K Q offsuit and he had top pair too with a better kicker.. and he maked me donk and much more insults i got from him. My question is: did i played bad when i went all in ?
  • 4 replies
    • ICamy
      ICamy
      Bronze
      Anyone please ?
    • Alex147Eddie
      Alex147Eddie
      Bronze
      SSS ?
      Fold QT Preflop
    • AugustusCaesar
      AugustusCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ICamy
      i was in Middle position 2 and I had QT cubs suited before flop, someone called and i raised 0,50 cents.
      Do not raise with Q10 in NO position playing SSS (see the starting hands chart in the Strategy part)

Someone called and i flopped top pair + another 2 cubs. I top pair and a jack as a kicker so i reraised with 0.50 and i got reraised. I went all in with my 1$ left.. because i had top pair and a draw. I had like 15 outs and i though its best to go all in which i did..
      That was a big and lucky flop for you .. So going all in on it is OK (The point is you should never have seen it ;)

The turn was a 9h and the river was a T cube which completed me flush and maked me won. My Opponent had K Q offsuit and he had top pair too with a better kicker.. and he maked me donk and much more insults i got from him. My question is: did i played bad when i went all in ?
      Just ignore the chat ..
    • ICamy
      ICamy
      Bronze
      thank you for the advice !