This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Advice please

• ICamy
      ICamy
      Bronze
      Hello. I dont know how to post in the sample hands and i please ask you to answer me here.

SSS
      NL10:
      i was in Middle position 2 and I had QT cubs suited before flop, someone called and i raised 0,50 cents. Someone called and i flopped top pair + another 2 cubs. I top pair and a jack as a kicker so i reraised with 0.50 and i got reraised. I went all in with my 1$ left.. because i had top pair and a draw. I had like 15 outs and i though its best to go all in which i did.. The turn was a 9h and the river was a T cube which completed me flush and maked me won. My Opponent had K Q offsuit and he had top pair too with a better kicker.. and he maked me donk and much more insults i got from him. My question is: did i played bad when i went all in ?
  • 4 replies
    • ICamy
      ICamy
      Bronze
      Anyone please ?
    • Alex147Eddie
      Alex147Eddie
      Bronze
      SSS ?
      Fold QT Preflop
    • AugustusCaesar
      AugustusCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ICamy
      i was in Middle position 2 and I had QT cubs suited before flop, someone called and i raised 0,50 cents.
      Do not raise with Q10 in NO position playing SSS (see the starting hands chart in the Strategy part)

Someone called and i flopped top pair + another 2 cubs. I top pair and a jack as a kicker so i reraised with 0.50 and i got reraised. I went all in with my 1$ left.. because i had top pair and a draw. I had like 15 outs and i though its best to go all in which i did..
      That was a big and lucky flop for you .. So going all in on it is OK (The point is you should never have seen it ;)

The turn was a 9h and the river was a T cube which completed me flush and maked me won. My Opponent had K Q offsuit and he had top pair too with a better kicker.. and he maked me donk and much more insults i got from him. My question is: did i played bad when i went all in ?
      Just ignore the chat ..
    • ICamy
      ICamy
      Bronze
      thank you for the advice !