This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

few problems

• szury
      szury
      Bronze
      Hi! :spade:

1.Am I banned or something (lol). For 4 days I have no new referals and till then I had 2-3-4 each day. Maybe my advertising methods are getting worse :P

2. One of my referals has got 16 PPs. I am waiting for a week now to get my dollars on my pp account.

3. One of my referals passed the quizz and didn't get the 50$.

• 2 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      hello,

No of course not, the stats i see show me a 2digit number of referals in the last 7 days, so i think the referals are updated with the next pp update i think, but i am not sure.

As it is written in our referal program we can not transfer money below $50 but we are working on a solution together with party. The money wont get lost it is credited to your account and as soon as we have found a solution the money will be transfered.
      I know that this is not vary satisfying so we are mentioning this in our referal program plus we are really working on a solution to handle that issue.

Possible reasons:
      a) entered wrong party account but did not reply to our tickets or mails
      b) he already had a real money account on party (fake user) and his account was closed by party
      c) got an id-check but he did not reply to our tickets or mails.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • szury
      szury
      Bronze
      ok thank you for yor promt answer.
      The $50 minimum payout is ok too. I just didn't know about it ;)