This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

im back from the dead

• johnboy1
      johnboy1
      Bronze
      i blew all my $50 in 4 days trying to get as many points as i can to get the bonus faster i had made about 600 points, i was gutted i started playing high low omaha the rake there was good every1 was going all in nearly every hand but so was i and that was my undoing and lost it all :( anyway with the points i had gained i played a free roll and came 3rd winning 8 dollars started playing low stake nl 5c 10c and i started winning most of my $50 bonus back ive got about $40 dollars in my account now im taking it easy now ive learned from my mistake its not a race to fulfill the bonus that not my aim no more, just to win a few dollars each day a build my balance back up and also play the freerolls cheap way of making money :) they saved me lol at the moment i feel ive achieved alot coming back from the dead which i was to where i am now its made me a better player, i hope this spurs other poker players on if they have done the same or are getting low with there balance there is still hope just never give up, i didnt :) gl all and hope to see you on the tables..................
  • 2 replies