HEM for free. Easiest poker room to do it?

• PetterG2
      PetterG2
      Bronze
      I was thinking about using some of my br to buy holdem+omaha manager, but I changed my mind when I saw that I could get one of them for free I changed my mind. I will move my br to another site, get the required points in order to get it for free and move it back to full tilt again. My question is basicly: Which of the sites on the list is easiest and quickest to deposit, earn the required points and withdraw again.

I can't use pokerstars or titan because I already got accounts there. I've also heard that mansion is horrible when it comes to withdrawal. Is this true? So basicly: What site is best to just "get in and out" from?
  • 8 replies
    • EdgarAronov
      EdgarAronov
      Bronze
      depending on how big is your bankroll, i would do this:
      1. buy the manager 2. move to some other site where there is great deposit bonus, get the whole bonus 3. move back.
      if u are a stable winner and can handle multitabeling, the deposit bonuses are way more profitable.
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Full tilt poker.
    • PetterG2
      PetterG2
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EdgarAronov
      1. buy the manager 2. move to some other site where there is great deposit bonus, get the whole bonus 3. move back.
      if u are a stable winner and can handle multitabeling, the deposit bonuses are way more profitable.
      I had to withdraw most of my bankroll two weeks ago due to a little financial emergency, so I only got ~ $600 left and I really don't feel like spending over 1/5 of it in the software when I can get it for free. My plan was just moving to [INVALID EMAIL] which has the offer, get the software and go back.
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EdgarAronov
      I agree, plus via PS you can get rakeback at certains platforms as wel. Way more than the few$$ for HEM IMO.
    • PetterG2
      PetterG2
      Bronze
      Well, that wasn't really the point. I've already been playing active on full tilt w/ rakeback for almost a year. I asked for which of the sites on this list that is easiest/quickest to withdraw from, because I don't want to have my br for a month if the site decides to make a big deal out of it. As mensioned, pokerstars and titan is not an option because I already have accounts there.
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Hi,

OK clear. I only have experience with FTP and Stars... Well anybody any tips?
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      i got it off cdpoker (ipoker skin), only had to play a few k hands to earn it. way cheaper than buying :) Plus i'm never playing on that site again anyways.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

While its certainly marginal, discussion about other affiliate deals isn't allowed on the forum. Since some of the websites offered here are also partners of PokerStrategy I'm going to close this thread.

If you were going to get HEM for free and wanted to take the affiliation route I would take whatever site I knew I would never play at again afterwards. This way you can keep valuable sites (like the major sites) tracked through deals that will bring you a lot more longterm value than just a free copy of HEM.

Edit: Also please remember that Hold'em Manager is available from the PokerStrategy shop where there is a 14% discount: http://en.shop.pokerstrategy.com/

Best regards
      SoyCD