[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Fr Aa

• JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Everest No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (8 handed) - Everest Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (SB) ($23.39)
      BB ($30.29)
      UTG ($9.75)
      UTG+1 ($25.54)
      MP1 ($8)
      MP2 ($33.38)
      CO ($27.36)
      Button ($10.36)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, A
      1 fold, UTG+1 calls $0.10, MP1 checks, 1 fold, CO calls $0.10, 1 fold, Hero bets $0.70, BB calls $0.60, UTG+1 calls $0.60, MP1 calls $0.60, CO calls $0.60

Flop: ($3.40) 9, J, 4 (5 players)
      Hero bets $3, 3 folds, CO calls $3

Turn: ($9.40) 3 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks

River: ($9.40) J (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $9.50, Hero calls $9.50

Total pot: $28.40 | Rake: $1.80

Pretty deep table, also very lose one...
      The flop is really nasty, since i dont have an ace of spades :(
      Im against 4 opponents so my overpair is not a monster here, still i need to protect, right?
      On the turn.. this guy calling me wasnt a good thing, since last hand he slowplayed his monster..
      I got scary here and just checked, hoping not to see spade on the river..
      It didnt come and i decided to check call..
      The problem is on the turn the pot is already quite big and i wasnt prepared to play for my deepstack with overpair on flush board :/ But i missed protection there....
      On the river there is not much i beat, but since i showed a lot of weakness a think calling his bet is ok? Its pot bet, but on Everest ppl just click on the "bet pot" button very often, because its the only button ^^
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

$0.7 is fine but you can probably make it even bigger to avoid everyone calling like they did, as you don't really want to see a multiway pot with that hand. Given how deep everyone is even making it $1 wouldn't be that big a stretch.

I would still bet the flop there but would have no problem folding if i got raised 5-way.

Turn is tricky since you're so deep, you want to pot control but most of the hands that called you on the flop are either good Jx possibly with a spade kicker, badly slowplayed sets, a slowplayed made flush, or some lone one card spade draw. I think a spade with or without a J is most likely. Still, deep stacked we usually use pot control over protection, so checking that turn is fine.

The J river is obviously bad, now every Jx beats you too so there isn't much value in betting. When you check and he pots it you have a bluff catcher so a read would help, but since you've seen him slowplay before and it's very possible he has you beat, i don't think you should call getting 2:1 without having seen him bluff busted draws before. I don't hate a call, but not everyone will try and pot a busted draw there. If people usually bet lower on your site i would more inclined to call before they tend to bet smaller with good hands to ensure you call, but from what you say everyone will just pot here will all their value range too.

Hope it helps.