what is best rakeback+bonus offer ?

• kwedaras

im finishing my 50+100USD pokerstrategy offer at party poker and now searching for a new one, cause rakeback will be very low on party. my bankroll is about 425usd and i play NL10 FR BSS. what should i choose to get best rakeback (what i mean is rakeback + counted in bonus clearing). i would find info myself, but every site is so different, so maybe anybody did that research before me ? :)
  • 4 replies
      Hi kwedaras,

My experience of online poker with pokerstrategy started on party too. Once I cleared the 50 + 100, I chose to move my bankroll to Everest.

The reasons for my choice were as follows:

1. The first deposit bonus was easy to clear: at that time it was $200 not $300, and played 4 tables NL10 FR SSS mostly. Cleared all bonus comfortably before it ran out in 60 days I think.

2. Rakeback paid via summit points are rewarded as fair as any site I have seen. You get .01 summit point for every cent taken in rake on cash tables, and this is regardless of whether you paid into the pot.

3. Lots of fish! Everest has proportionately the most fish at NL10/25 that I have seen on any site. Patience, avoidance of tilting (you get more bad beats here than most sites because there are so many donks), and following the strategy guides here and you're laughing all the way to the bank! :D

4. No Deposit bonuses. I have received $200 worth of no deposit bonuses since creating my account just b4 xmas 2008. On top of the winnings and first deposit bonus my bankroll has gone up a long way and I haven't even had a chance to play all that much.

5. They have changed their rake system recently for NL10. Before like most sites at this level they took 1c per 20c. Now they take 2c per 30c. If you play with following PS strategy and play a TAG style, you are rewarded in more summit points for bonus clearing when you don't play a hand than previously.

I hope this helps, Richie

PS: I am wondering though where to move most of my bankroll to clear some big first deposit bonus playing NL25 FR, sng and mtt. Any thoughts out there?
      Thanks! :P
    • CoreySteel
      Try Titan...

Mansion vs. Titan Rakeback
    • kwedaras
      thanks for replies. problem with titan is that i opened i opened account with mistake in bonus and got nothing, so i decided to close my account (wrote support to close it). if i succeed in opening new account i will definately give them a try at some point, but i really hate ipoker :) i thought about everest earlier, maybe i will clear that bonus and search for next one.
    • JuiceQuadre
      Im also now playing NL10 BSS FR on Everest, clearing 300$ bonus. Its easy to clear, the site is quite fishy, there not that many tables like compared to Stars but the traffic is ok..
      I think Everest is really fine site for your first bonus to clear ;)

When im done with Everest im personally thinking about Cake..
      The reason is, since on Cake you cant use Hud, i think its good to clear the bonus there before you move to higher limits.. And playing NL25 without hud should be ok there..