UTG ($10.43)
      Hero ($30.96)
      CO ($32.55)
      BTN ($12.87)

Dealt to Hero 8:heart: 8:club:

fold, Hero raises to $1, fold, BTN calls $1, fold, fold

FLOP ($2.35) 5:spade: 2:diamond: Q:heart:

Hero bets $1.50, BTN raises to $3, Hero raises to $13, BTN folds

I saw him few hands before minraising cbet on 69T two suited board and now again.. I decided just put him all-in, however this flop is more or less dry, so if he's having something, than it must be better than my hand. What would be the best play here? If Hero should call flop- how to continue on latter streets?
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg

As you said he can't realistically call it off with anything that you beat, so shoving isn't the greatest option you'll only isolate yourself against Qx+.

Best thing would probably be to call and check to him on the turn hoping he just jams his bluffs into you. The problem is your hand is really vulnerable, with any two overcards to your 88 he could outdraw you on the turn, and/or check behind the turn and outdraw you on the river.

If you really feel his range is mostly garbage there then committing to calling him down for a potsize bet left is fine (you were willing to jam into his Qx hands anyway so it can't be worse), but i wouldn't fault anyone just willing to take a pass on that one either.

Hope it helps.