UK best "mobile " internet provider for poker

• mChavez
      mChavez
      Bronze
      Hi all!

Can anyone recommend any "mobile" internet providers/packages, cause i'm moving into a new flat soon and it may take up to 2 months for BT to get a phone line there lol=) So i want to get a mobile internet access.
      Lookign for somethign cheap but reliable. Anyone had any experience with them?
      HAve a good 3g compatible phone, so ideally, no phone in the contract.

Any suggestions?

Cheers!
  • 4 replies
    • irregularity
      irregularity
      Bronze
      My girlfriend got a £35/month contract with 3 to get a free laptop(from PC world) She is paying over the odds for her laptop but to get the mobile internet as well makes it an almost good deal. But I have used the mobile internet, played a couple tables on Full Tilt. It worked well, as long as you get a good reception, which shouldn't be a problem really, they check your postcode for coverage in the shop. Ideally you want the coverage to be excellent, their version of "good" isn't very good and can be temperamental.
    • kortegan
      kortegan
      Bronze
      vodafone do quite a good offer £15/month and you can just pay for one-off months not a 1-year long contract which i find useful as the amount i use varies due to my work u might want to check out
    • Walts87
      Walts87
      Bronze
      Anyone know of any Mobile internet i can get that works abroad?
    • martizzo
      martizzo
      Bronze
      Vodafone i guess