This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

UK best "mobile " internet provider for poker

• mChavez
      mChavez
      Bronze
      Hi all!

Can anyone recommend any "mobile" internet providers/packages, cause i'm moving into a new flat soon and it may take up to 2 months for BT to get a phone line there lol=) So i want to get a mobile internet access.
      Lookign for somethign cheap but reliable. Anyone had any experience with them?
      HAve a good 3g compatible phone, so ideally, no phone in the contract.

Any suggestions?

Cheers!
  • 4 replies
    • irregularity
      irregularity
      Bronze
      My girlfriend got a £35/month contract with 3 to get a free laptop(from PC world) She is paying over the odds for her laptop but to get the mobile internet as well makes it an almost good deal. But I have used the mobile internet, played a couple tables on Full Tilt. It worked well, as long as you get a good reception, which shouldn't be a problem really, they check your postcode for coverage in the shop. Ideally you want the coverage to be excellent, their version of "good" isn't very good and can be temperamental.
    • kortegan
      kortegan
      Bronze
      vodafone do quite a good offer £15/month and you can just pay for one-off months not a 1-year long contract which i find useful as the amount i use varies due to my work u might want to check out
    • Walts87
      Walts87
      Bronze
      Anyone know of any Mobile internet i can get that works abroad?
    • martizzo
      martizzo
      Bronze
      Vodafone i guess