ft rakeback

• fenderboy993
      fenderboy993
      Silver
      hi, just wondering if i dont deposit within 60 days will i stop being able to earn strategy points and no longer receive the 27% rakeback?

i have every intention of depositing, but just in case i have built my bankroll up enough to avoid the slippery slope.

thanks

fenderboy993
  • 6 replies
    • lenka12345
      lenka12345
      Bronze
      Deposit to get bonus.
    • deus073
      deus073
      Bronze
      How do i find out how much rakeback i'm gonna get at FT? And when does it kick in?

Thank you, didn't wanna start another thread..
    • steIIstuI
      steIIstuI
      Bronze
      rakeback is 27% for everyone and it is calculated from tuesday-monday. And you receive it Friday afternoon
    • deus073
      deus073
      Bronze
      I see...are you romanian btw?
      And, just to be sure, i don't have to have signed up through some site to get that rakeback...i will get it anyways, right?

How can i calculate it? I wanna know what to expect...
    • ambjorn
      ambjorn
      Bronze
      Ops
    • steIIstuI
      steIIstuI
      Bronze
      Originally posted by deus073
      I see...are you romanian btw?
      And, just to be sure, i don't have to have signed up through some site to get that rakeback...i will get it anyways, right?

How can i calculate it? I wanna know what to expect...

Yes i'm romanian :p

If you made an account through pokerstrategy and used the PSVIP code then it's all done. You receive 100% bonus + rakeback.

Every friday you receive an e-mail with how much $ have been transferred to your account.

To see how much you generated, search rakeback calculator on google. if you play MTT's or SnG's search SnG rakeback calculator.