This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

ft rakeback

• fenderboy993
      fenderboy993
      Bronze
      hi, just wondering if i dont deposit within 60 days will i stop being able to earn strategy points and no longer receive the 27% rakeback?

i have every intention of depositing, but just in case i have built my bankroll up enough to avoid the slippery slope.

thanks

fenderboy993
  • 6 replies
    • lenka12345
      lenka12345
      Bronze
      Deposit to get bonus.
    • deus073
      deus073
      Bronze
      How do i find out how much rakeback i'm gonna get at FT? And when does it kick in?

Thank you, didn't wanna start another thread..
    • steIIstuI
      steIIstuI
      Bronze
      rakeback is 27% for everyone and it is calculated from tuesday-monday. And you receive it Friday afternoon
    • deus073
      deus073
      Bronze
      I see...are you romanian btw?
      And, just to be sure, i don't have to have signed up through some site to get that rakeback...i will get it anyways, right?

How can i calculate it? I wanna know what to expect...
    • ambjorn
      ambjorn
      Bronze
      Ops
    • steIIstuI
      steIIstuI
      Bronze
      Originally posted by deus073
      I see...are you romanian btw?
      And, just to be sure, i don't have to have signed up through some site to get that rakeback...i will get it anyways, right?

How can i calculate it? I wanna know what to expect...

Yes i'm romanian :p

If you made an account through pokerstrategy and used the PSVIP code then it's all done. You receive 100% bonus + rakeback.

Every friday you receive an e-mail with how much $ have been transferred to your account.

To see how much you generated, search rakeback calculator on google. if you play MTT's or SnG's search SnG rakeback calculator.