This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Elephant Fixed Limit Problem!!!!

• emotv
      emotv
      Bronze
      Well i wrote before but i think it is not enough.....

For both PokerStars and full Tilt i can not see the hud....

I know maybe there are not lots of fixed limit players as other but we are still making u money with our play of everyday.....

I do my play against my oppennets with a knowlage on them with elephant i get the knowlage but without it i am a man raise or fold for unknown....

Please fix the fix limit problem.... Or find us a new program for this....

I hope this will make attention...
  • 1 reply
    • emotv
      emotv
      Bronze
      Finally i fix the problem....

No answers from the board but i back up my old ptpokerstars.lff in the same folder....

I remove that and it is fixed...After turn off the program and restarted the program...

Now i can see the huds and importing the hands...

C:\Program Files\PokerStrategy\PokerStrategy Elephant\portalFormats

should only contain one pokerstars.lff eve it is back up file it look at the old file so it is not working....

I am disapointed no one look at the forum from the creators of the program...

I am playing blindly poker for week and it reduce my profit... I probabaly 400 dolars out of profit.. The software is very importatent while you are multi tabling...