interpoker rakeback ??????????????

• txxxx
      txxxx
      Bronze
      I'd like to get a rakeback from the interpoker

What I need to do then??

Do I only need to type the AUG09 bonus code as the website saying??

If I type in the bonus code,make a deposit,playing a game,

So then ,they're going to give me a 'Rake Bag' on the last day of the month?

If it does, could I check how many Rake Bags I will get, at any time before the day ???
  • 5 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello txxxx,

In order to receive InterPoker rakeback you need to create you need to create an InterPoker account using our bonus-code / sign-up instructions: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/inter-poker/download

If you produce 100€ or more of rake in a month you will receive 30% of it back at the end of the month. Additionally you can clear the 100% up to $1000 first deposit bonus.

To check how much rake you have produced so far simply contact the InterPoker support!

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • adr0001
      adr0001
      Bronze
      I know InterPoker is no longer a Pokerstrategy partner and those who made an InterPoker account through Pokerstrategy links won't receive anymore Strategy Points if they play at Interpoker.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Partnership-with-InterPoker-Comes-to-an-End_37008/

In that article it says that "This means that we will be unable to reward you with StrategyPoints for playing there after this date." but it doesn't say anything about rakeback. Those who made an account with rakeback through Pokerstrategy links will continue to receive rakeback?

I don't have an account at that poker room but I am curious if a poker room is no longer partner with an affiliate, those who made accounts through that affiliate will continue to receive rakeback?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by adr0001
      I know InterPoker is no longer a Pokerstrategy partner and those who made an InterPoker account through Pokerstrategy links won't receive anymore Strategy Points if they play at Interpoker.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Partnership-with-InterPoker-Comes-to-an-End_37008/

In that article it says that "This means that we will be unable to reward you with StrategyPoints for playing there after this date." but it doesn't say anything about rakeback. Those who made an account with rakeback through Pokerstrategy links will continue to receive rakeback?

I don't have an account at that poker room but I am curious if a poker room is no longer partner with an affiliate, those who made accounts through that affiliate will continue to receive rakeback?
      Hi adr0001,

This would probably very much depend on an individual platform basis and the reason for them no longer being a partner site.

Don't worry however, PokerStrategy would provide members with full details and whatever help is possible should this situation occur in the future as would the platforms own support team.

As you will appreciate we cannot advise you on something that hasn't yet and is probably unlikely to happen.

Best regards,

Bart
    • adr0001
      adr0001
      Bronze
      Hi EagleStar88,

I live in Romania and we have a new law similar to the laws from Estonia, France, Italy. The poker rooms must have a Romanian license. If Fulltilt (or Cake) doesn't want to get the Romanian license but doesn't ban us either from playing on their site, will Pokerstrategy continue to pay rakeback to the romanians who play at Fulltilt or Cake (given the fact it will be illegal to play at rooms without Romanian license)?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by adr0001
      Hi EagleStar88,

I live in Romania and we have a new law similar to the laws from Estonia, France, Italy. The poker rooms must have a Romanian license. If Fulltilt (or Cake) doesn't want to get the Romanian license but doesn't ban us either from playing on their site, will Pokerstrategy continue to pay rakeback to the romanians who play at Fulltilt or Cake (given the fact it will be illegal to play at rooms without Romanian license)?
      Hello my friend,

It is probably best to contact the support team for assistance on such legal issues, I would not be suitably qualified to answer such specific questions.

Sorry, but I'm sure they will be able to help you or point you in the correct direction.

Best regards,

Bart