Stacks:
      UTG ($25.39)
      Hero (CO) ($25.00)
      BTN ($21.89)
      SB ($40.51)------76/2/1.4 (50)
      BB ($12.30)

Pre-flop: ($0.35, 5 players) Hero is CO A:diamond: T:heart:
      1 fold, Hero raises to $1, 1 fold, SB calls $0.90, 1 fold

Flop: 7:heart: A:heart: 4:spade: ($2.25, 2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.50, SB calls $1.50

Turn: A:club: ($5.25, 2 players)
      SB bets $2.50, Hero calls $2.50

River: 2:heart: ($10.25, 2 players)
      SB bets $2.50, Hero calls $2.50

1. What would be standart play here if i would got c/raised on the flop?
      When he donks turn, i put him on underpair 88-KK rather than FD so i just call.
      2. Standart would be to raise turn?
      River is still an ougly card, but...
      3. Raise river?
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

1.4 AF for 76/2 over 50 hands is rather unhelpful. Chances are he's passive (most of them are) so just dump it it's not worth the call down. If you perceive him as aggro on the flop for some reason you can peel one and see what happens.

If he's drawing we want to charge him, if he has Ax all the money is going in no matter what, if he has something else chances are we won't get much money out of him anyway. Just raise the turn and call a shove, he can still show up with worse Ax there after 3betting so you can't fold it.

River is dicey because this player is bad, he probably can't read the hand well so his reaction to a river raise is rather unpredictable, which sucks because if he shoves over you'll have a hard time either calling or folding, because he could do that we both a flush and Ax.

Still he only bet 1/4 on the river so i think it's probably worth the risk, he looks somewhat scared with whatever he has, so he'll probably just call the raise way more often than he'll shove on you. 3.5x it and unhappily call a shove would be my line.

Hope it helps.