$2,65
      MP2:
      $1,86
      CO:
      $2,00
      Hero:
      $6,80

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.68 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with J:heart: , J:club: . CO posts a blind of $0,05.
      MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0,05, MP3 folds, CO checks, Hero raises to $0,30, SB folds, BB calls $0,25, MP2 calls $0,25, CO folds.

Flop: ($0,97) 4:spade: , 8:heart: , 6:spade: (3 players)
      BB bets $0,15, MP2 calls $0,15, Hero raises to $0,60, BB calls $0,45, MP2 calls $0,45.

Turn: ($2,77) Q:diamond: (3 players)
      BB checks, MP2 checks, Hero checks.

River: ($2,77) 2:diamond: (3 players)
      BB bets $1,75 (All-In), MP2 folds, Hero calls $1,75.

Final Pot: $6,27

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows a pair of jacks (Jh Jc)
      BB shows three of a kind, deuces (2s 2c)

BB wins with three of a kind, deuces (2s 2c)

That queen scared me, but I should have bet it anyway to protect. That's my analyze after the hand.
  • 3 replies
    • michaelqian
      michaelqian
      Bronze
      Bet turn.

Fold to river shove.
    • Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      Raise waaaay bigger on the flop. Just pot bet there imo: 15c x 3 + 97c = ~$1.4. Well at least bet something ~$1.2 ish
      The board ULTRA drawy here. Any spade is bad, any 5 is bad, any 7 is bad... if any of those cards come on the turn, you're action completely gets killed and even if you still have the best hand you most likely won't get paid anymore.

So: raise the flop up to $1.2-1.4... shove the turn. It's very unlikely that Queen helped them.

As played: I think you have to call the river cause you've shown weakness on the turn and BB might be trying to bluff you off the hand.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by Mstlc
      Raise waaaay bigger on the flop. Just pot bet there imo: 15c x 3 + 97c = ~$1.4. Well at least bet something ~$1.2 ish
      The board ULTRA drawy here. Any spade is bad, any 5 is bad, any 7 is bad... if any of those cards come on the turn, you're action completely gets killed and even if you still have the best hand you most likely won't get paid anymore.

So: raise the flop up to $1.2-1.4... shove the turn. It's very unlikely that Queen helped them.

As played: I think you have to call the river cause you've shown weakness on the turn and BB might be trying to bluff you off the hand.

Agreed, given the stack sizes just raise the flop bigger and shove the turn against these bad players. As played on the river you'll see slowplayed stuff and busted draws there so given the price calling is fine.

Hope it helps.