$14.36
      BB:
      $5.53
      UTG1:
      $4.27
      UTG2:
      $2.77

Preflop: Hero is SB with T, J.
      5 folds, CO calls $0.10, BU calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.25, BB folds, CO calls $0.20, BU calls $0.20.

Flop: ($1) J, 5, 8 (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.54, CO calls $0.54, BU folds.

Turn: ($2.08) K (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

River: ($2.08) 6 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

Final Pot: $2.08.

Missed a bet somewhere? Board is not good but considering opponent was fishy - noticed he calls down with almost air.
  • 4 replies
    • Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kosmonaut111
      Missed a bet somewhere? Board is not good but considering opponent was fishy - noticed he calls down with almost air.
      Why do you raise JTo from the SB then if you know CO won't fold anyway... you know you're gonna be playing the entire hand out of position. Just fold this pre-flop. And if you really do insist on raising this up pre-flop raise it to 70c... 4BB + 1BB for CO + 1BB for BU + 1BB cause your OOP.

As played, ok I guess. If the river would've blanked (aka is not a club) I think you have to bet again thou because you might be able to get value from 8x etc.
    • kosmonaut111
      kosmonaut111
      Bronze
      oh, this preflop raise was because of FTP academy challenge, usually I make it normal amount and here I would have called it otherwise.
    • maya1984
      maya1984
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kosmonaut111
      oh, this preflop raise was because of FTP academy challenge, usually I make it normal amount and here I would have called it otherwise.
      ?!? ?(
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by Mstlc
      Why do you raise JTo from the SB then if you know CO won't fold anyway... you know you're gonna be playing the entire hand out of position. Just fold this pre-flop. And if you really do insist on raising this up pre-flop raise it to 70c... 4BB + 1BB for CO + 1BB for BU + 1BB cause your OOP.

As played, ok I guess. If the river would've blanked (aka is not a club) I think you have to bet again thou because you might be able to get value from 8x etc.

I agree mostly, tho if he really calls down light you're probably better off betting the turn again for value and checking the river to him if he's passive enough not to fire erratically on the river.

Also the backdoor flush getting there isn't really a concern imo. Throwing in a valuebet somewhere is probably gonna be +ev anyway, but maybe thinner.

Hope it helps.