NL50: KK in rr pot

• klonoa
      klonoa
      Bronze
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)
      CO:
      $56.50
      SB:
      $48.66
      Hero:
      $49.25
      BU:
      $25.95
      MP3:
      $14.35

0.25/0.50 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.7 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:spade: , K:club:
      MP3 folds, CO raises to $1.50, 2 folds, Hero raises to $4.50, CO calls $3.00.

Flop: ($9.25) T:heart: , 8:heart: , Q:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $6.50, CO raises to $13.00, Hero ??
  • 3 replies
    • boschman123
      boschman123
      Bronze
      CO will raise with a lot of hands to steal blinds. raise him a little more because KK is a great hand, get as much money in it as possible.

make flop bet a little higher to protect more against flushdraw. u are only behind a few hands. i would push here.
    • serialced
      serialced
      Bronze
      I think i would push too on those limits...
      More often that not you are in front in this situation, a fold to his raise would be -EV in my opinion.

He could easily just be chasing out the flushdraw with top pair or a gutshot
    • TheBelgarion
      TheBelgarion
      Bronze
      looks like one of those

A :heart: Q :heart: or at least one :heart:

or a good pair and a reraise because the FLUSH looks scary to him too
      Q Q
      T T
      maybe even
      J J

I would still rather call and make a good bet on almost any TURN-CARD again
      ( esp. as we dont have the K :heart: - which would increase your EQ around 3%)
      ( I know it depends on how CO see you ... e.g. if u foldet 1-2 hands after a good re-raise a call might look more scary to him - coz he knows you would only do that if you have a hand )