This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

NL50: KK in rr pot

• klonoa
      klonoa
      Bronze
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)
      CO:
      $56.50
      SB:
      $48.66
      Hero:
      $49.25
      BU:
      $25.95
      MP3:
      $14.35

0.25/0.50 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.7 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:spade: , K:club:
      MP3 folds, CO raises to $1.50, 2 folds, Hero raises to $4.50, CO calls $3.00.

Flop: ($9.25) T:heart: , 8:heart: , Q:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $6.50, CO raises to $13.00, Hero ??
  • 3 replies
    • boschman123
      boschman123
      Bronze
      CO will raise with a lot of hands to steal blinds. raise him a little more because KK is a great hand, get as much money in it as possible.

make flop bet a little higher to protect more against flushdraw. u are only behind a few hands. i would push here.
    • serialced
      serialced
      Bronze
      I think i would push too on those limits...
      More often that not you are in front in this situation, a fold to his raise would be -EV in my opinion.

He could easily just be chasing out the flushdraw with top pair or a gutshot
    • TheBelgarion
      TheBelgarion
      Bronze
      looks like one of those

A :heart: Q :heart: or at least one :heart:

or a good pair and a reraise because the FLUSH looks scary to him too
      Q Q
      T T
      maybe even
      J J

I would still rather call and make a good bet on almost any TURN-CARD again
      ( esp. as we dont have the K :heart: - which would increase your EQ around 3%)
      ( I know it depends on how CO see you ... e.g. if u foldet 1-2 hands after a good re-raise a call might look more scary to him - coz he knows you would only do that if you have a hand )