Starting capital.

• GodOfpoker33
      GodOfpoker33
      Basic
      Hello I have just passed the quiz and I have done everything correctly. Now I noticed that it takes possibly up to 2 working day's for it to possibly be in my account, but would this include weekends to? Just curious Im interested in playing some trny's.
  • 5 replies
    • GodOfpoker33
      GodOfpoker33
      Basic
      So by no one responding to this i take it yes. only day's threw out the week is when the process occurs....
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello GodOfpoker33,

You are indeed correct. Working days means days are the days from Monday through Friday, while the weekend, is just that - weekend :)

On the topic of your starting capital - it seems the support already tried to send the money last Friday but was not successful in doing so. They wrote you a ticket via the ticket system: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • GodOfpoker33
      GodOfpoker33
      Basic
      Thanks allot. Didn't realize that was that was there, as im still trying to get used to the website. thanks for the help i appreciate it :) ... I wonder what could be wrong tho. I did all the steps correctly all 7. ???
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GodOfpoker33
      Thanks allot. Didn't realize that was that was there, as im still trying to get used to the website. thanks for the help i appreciate it :) ... I wonder what could be wrong tho. I did all the steps correctly all 7. ???
      Hello GodOfpoker33,

Including the information sharing and everything around it? In that case simply just make sure that you did them all correctly and tell our support that you have done them all. They will try to re-send the starting capital.

Usually this kind of ticket originates from when a PokerStars transfer was not successful. This can be due the account not yet being fully set up or sometimes in PokerStars rejecting the capital due to a wrong marketing code being used or them having the suspicion of you having had a previous PokerStars account. If they reject the capital again you will most likely have to chose another poker room at which to receive your money - but for the moment just tell them that you did everything described there :)

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • GodOfpoker33
      GodOfpoker33
      Basic
      Thanks allot :) Just did exactly what you said and they got back to me there going to resend it. Thanks for your help.