This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Playing limits beyond my bankroll

• Just4bet
      Just4bet
      Bronze
      Past week i was playing very good and make good money! Suddenly one idea has come to me why not to play bigger i will win certainly more money and then I move from NL $0.10 cash games to NL $0.5 HU!! WOW you thinking, and i do that. My bankroll $53 ends up to $0.33! I was very disappointed and I then not played poker about 3-5 days. When I back i was clear my mind and playing poker, i was playing freeroll tournaments but i was not that good to win. Now I had a chance to play NL $0.25+$0.05 Satellite tournament(Daily Dollar on Full Tilt) i win i won 2 place and get $1 i was very hapy. I tryed again i dont was that successfull! Yesterday i get on the SNG freeroll for Face the Ace i played against 180 people and won 1 place. Today i was playing NL cash games (PLO, NL and FL Holdem) and build my bankroll up to $8.56.
      I learned my lesson, now i know i never gonna repeat this mistake.

P.S
      sory about my bad english
  • 1 reply