This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] JJ vs loose fish

• 2 replies
    • eszibit
      eszibit
      Bronze
      equilator says it's 60-40% in your favor..so i guess u can push :) .Offcourse u can lay it down if you are not confortable with pushing it and wait for a better spot,i usually bust fishes with set,it's the easiest way.A call in my humble opinion is the worst decision ,u will be OOP and you don't know where u stand.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'm not folding that against him but if i just shove i might spook him, so even tho it sucks postflop when he decides to just flat my 4bet, i usually make a small one in these spots against 70bb guy, on the assumption that his range for going nuts preflop with a 5bet is wider than his range for calling a 4-bet push. $28 call a shove.

If you wanna fold it's fine too but against an loose fish i'd take my chances with JJ before he busts to anyone else

Hope it helps.