Bronze level - tutorial problem

• BankoAlex
      BankoAlex
      Bronze
      Hello,

How can I access the "Didactic area" and "Psychology" texts? What level I need?

Is there any possibility to download or save videos to look them offline, without generating internet traffic each time looking them?

Thanks
  • 8 replies
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      Im not 100% sure but i dont think u can download the movies. I think Pokerstrategy dont want their movies floating around the internet. They want to keep the movies to their members. And not for everyone to download.
    • BankoAlex
      BankoAlex
      Bronze
      pitty, because my connection is very slow, so watching it online is frustrating. One minute of video lasts 3 minutes of viewing it, others are pauses between frames.
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      It certainly is possible, although probably not entirely approved of. There are some tools that can help you or you could be a little inventive.

Sorry to be vague, but the format certainly suggests that they weren't meant to be downloaded.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      You can stop the video and wait until its buffered (the dark red progress bar)

wilm is right with his posting. we don't want the videos to be spred in filesharing programms or something like this. So please don't post programms which are able to get them because thats against the copyright I think.

I don't know why you can't see the articles. I'll forward it :)
    • BankoAlex
      BankoAlex
      Bronze
      Thanks people, forget about saving files to the client pc. I was just trying to find a way to look it peacefully, since my connection is always slow. My intention was not sharing it.

Thanks once again.
    • BankoAlex
      BankoAlex
      Bronze
      reading didactic and psychology articles now is available to me.
      besides of that I would like to see the complete list of didactic and psychology sections. I know that I saw some titles that are missing now, e.g. mental maps etc.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Also these articles are well structured.

So also the didactic and co articles are connected with our member reward system.

We are afraid if we give people to many articles at the beginning they only read them once. But actually this is not very productive. Since you should read almost every article more then once to understand it completly.

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • BankoAlex
      BankoAlex
      Bronze
      I'm sorry, I'm hungry of reading.
      Until now, your website is the best tutorial site I've found.
      I can't wait to achieve the silver level, gold level will be soooo difficult to achieve for me, since I can't play much and you require a lot of partypoints for accessing it.