[NL20-NL50] nl50,8handed,ATs

• eszibit
      eszibit
      Bronze
      I make my cont bet and un turn i have nutflush+gutshot draws .I'm pretty shure he had 77,22 the way the hand was played.What is the correct play?

iPoker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (8 handed) - iPoker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB ($25.90)
      UTG ($44.88)
      UTG+1 ($9.50)
      Hero (MP1) ($48)
      MP2 ($118.55)
      CO ($65.80)
      Button ($44.29)
      SB ($49.50)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A, 10
      UTG calls $0.50, 1 fold, Hero bets $2.50, MP2 calls $2.50, 4 folds, UTG calls $2

Flop: ($8.25) J, 7, 2 (3 players)
      UTG checks, Hero bets $6.50, MP2 calls $6.50, 1 fold

Turn: ($21.25) Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $13, MP2 calls $13

River: ($47.25) 8 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $47.25, Hero folds

Total pot: $47.25 | Rake: $2.36

Pokertracker started to show stats after 20 hands ,he had 80/21/1.5/6
  • 2 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

You don't need to make a huge c-bet on such a dry flop unless you're purely doing it for value knowing he'll float with utter trash, even $5 is plenty.

On the turn i would likely c/c with so many outs if i had seen him be aggressive on the turn before, getting raised off that hand would suck. Bet/folding is fine too since he doesn't seem aggro and bad players usually slowplay good hands to the death, so maybe his raising range is really thin.

The fact is that given his stats our fold equity on the turn is probably very low no matter what he has, and we have A-high at the moment. So either his hand isn't that strong, we can't get paid off for stacks anyway and he'll check behind, or his hand is strong and he'll always call or raise our bet, and getting raised is horrible for us.

As played on the river you don't have a choice, he's not folding anything so check/fold is the way to go.

Hope it helps.
    • eszibit
      eszibit
      Bronze
      hi. I made the c-bet so big because that is what i ussualy make it and didn't want to appear weak.i got 3bet-ed a lot when i make smaller c-bets.I didn't have stats when i played the hand,they appeared later but with his 80vpip i don't even think i would of made any c-bet because he's range is so loose that on the flop he will probably call me with anything and unless i hit the ace i have to fold. anyway ,thanks a lot for all of your replies :) i don't see big leaks in my game but i'm in a veeery bad downswing