Delfino69 (CO): $11.55
      attack2 (Button): $20.45
      Clem313 (SB): $10.30
      HERO (BB): $9.55
      n@pster (UTG): $10.14

Dealt to HERO Q:club: A:club:

Pre-flop:
      (2 folds), attack2 raises to $.35, (1 folds), HERO calls $.25

Flop: ($.75) 2:spade: T:spade: J:heart: (2 Players)
      HERO checks, attack2 bets $.75, HERO calls $.75

Turn: ($2.25) A:diamond: (2 Players)
      HERO checks, attack2 bets $2.25, HERO calls $2.25

River: ($6.75) Q:heart: (2 Players)
      HERO checks, attack2 bets $6.75, HERO calls $6.20 and is all-in, attack2 returns $.55

villian 33/30/11 over 33 hands

On turn I called, because, I did want shove here, and i could worse hands kick out.
      River really bad card for me. I called because on previous streets he rep a made hand, and he was so aggresive that maybe i was ahead.
  • 2 replies
    • Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      3-bet pre-flop imo. Unless the button is a nit, but then I would fold and not call.
      As played you have to check/fold the flop... which is exactly why I don't wanna call AQ oop.

But since you continued I'm not sure I could fold this anymore either for the exact reason you're giving here: he's repping a made hand.
      Then again, remember that KQ, KJ and KT are definitely in his range here. They are all hands I would bet the flop with. I think you still have to fold the river after all.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Mstlc
      3-bet pre-flop imo. Unless the button is a nit, but then I would fold and not call.
      As played you have to check/fold the flop... which is exactly why I don't wanna call AQ oop.

But since you continued I'm not sure I could fold this anymore either for the exact reason you're giving here: he's repping a made hand.
      Then again, remember that KQ, KJ and KT are definitely in his range here. They are all hands I would bet the flop with. I think you still have to fold the river after all.
      +1
      river should be c/f, he won´t shove there worse hands often enough that you can call