This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AQ nl 10 sh

• Janosikgdy
      Janosikgdy
      Bronze
      Everest Poker, $0.05/0.10 Hold'em Cash Games, 5 Players
      Hand Converter by Pokerhand.org

Board:
      Delfino69 (CO): $11.55
      attack2 (Button): $20.45
      Clem313 (SB): $10.30
      HERO (BB): $9.55
      n@pster (UTG): $10.14

Dealt to HERO Q:club: A:club:

Pre-flop:
      (2 folds), attack2 raises to $.35, (1 folds), HERO calls $.25

Flop: ($.75) 2:spade: T:spade: J:heart: (2 Players)
      HERO checks, attack2 bets $.75, HERO calls $.75

Turn: ($2.25) A:diamond: (2 Players)
      HERO checks, attack2 bets $2.25, HERO calls $2.25

River: ($6.75) Q:heart: (2 Players)
      HERO checks, attack2 bets $6.75, HERO calls $6.20 and is all-in, attack2 returns $.55

villian 33/30/11 over 33 hands

On turn I called, because, I did want shove here, and i could worse hands kick out.
      River really bad card for me. I called because on previous streets he rep a made hand, and he was so aggresive that maybe i was ahead.
  • 2 replies
    • Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      3-bet pre-flop imo. Unless the button is a nit, but then I would fold and not call.
      As played you have to check/fold the flop... which is exactly why I don't wanna call AQ oop.

But since you continued I'm not sure I could fold this anymore either for the exact reason you're giving here: he's repping a made hand.
      Then again, remember that KQ, KJ and KT are definitely in his range here. They are all hands I would bet the flop with. I think you still have to fold the river after all.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Mstlc
      3-bet pre-flop imo. Unless the button is a nit, but then I would fold and not call.
      As played you have to check/fold the flop... which is exactly why I don't wanna call AQ oop.

But since you continued I'm not sure I could fold this anymore either for the exact reason you're giving here: he's repping a made hand.
      Then again, remember that KQ, KJ and KT are definitely in his range here. They are all hands I would bet the flop with. I think you still have to fold the river after all.
      +1
      river should be c/f, he won´t shove there worse hands often enough that you can call