This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10, sh AT

• Janosikgdy
      Janosikgdy
      Bronze
      Everest Poker, $0.05/0.10 Hold'em Cash Games, 5 Players
      Hand Converter by Pokerhand.org

Board:
      InsaneMe (SB): $9.09
      05begood (BB): $3.74
      Salhadin34 (UTG): $3.75
      Budcho (CO): $19.60
      HERO (Button): $10.86

Dealt to HERO T:spade: A:heart:

Pre-flop:
      Salhadin34 checks, Budcho calls $.10, HERO raises to $.60, (1 folds), 05begood calls $.50, (1 folds), Budcho calls $.50

Flop: ($1.85) A:diamond: 5:diamond: 3:heart: (3 Players)
      05begood checks, Budcho bets $.75, HERO raises to $3, (1 folds), Budcho calls $2.25

Turn: ($7.85) 5:club: (2 Players)
      Budcho bets $8, (1 folds), Budcho returns $8

Results:
      Budcho wins $7.48

villian 53/13/2 over 15 hands

AT is a weak hand on flop to raise, maybe I raised to much? Call would be better?
      On turn I guess fold is the best? I don't belive in 5, but probably he had better kicker.
      If he would check turn, and I would check behind and he would shove blank river, what should I do?
  • 3 replies
    • Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      Pre-flop: Standard. However about your idea, don't limp, ATo just flops really bad

Flop: Flat call. Don't raise. You've got top pair but a weakish kicker. Get to showdown. I'd try to call the pot down to the river if he doesn't start making massive overbets.

Turn: As played, fold imo. The 5 decreases the chances of a set. With a 13% PFR I don't think there's many AJ+ hands in his range here. Regardless, just because the chance he hit a set is small it doesn't mean he can't have threes or even turned quads. I just think you're beat here way to often.
    • thedahl
      thedahl
      Bronze
      I agree with Janosikigy accept for 15 hands isn't close to enough to determine anything on a player.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      his small lead is imo more often draw than made hand. I´d also raise there
      turn is likely fold, don´t think he should show there flushdraw too often