This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Account deactivation

• rickydaprince
      rickydaprince
      Bronze
      Hello.

My brother's account got deactivated a few hours after passing his quiz. We live in the same household but have different computers. Anyway, his username is: bluewabbit, e-mail: donbulletcs@hotmail.com. Of course he can provide photo ID (driving license) too. I must mention that we are twins, but it's very clear we are 2 different people once you see the ID. I would be grateful if you could provide me with the steps necessary to reactivate the account or if you could do so on his behalf. Thanks guys.

I must say thanks for your efforts in resolving this issue.

Regards
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello rickydaprince,

I'm sorry to say that there is little that can be done. He can try sending in his ID to security@pokerstrategy.com along with a picture of the two of you next to another and the explanation that you guys are twins in order to try and clear the situation - but I can't guarantee that it will work.

Our security have needed to become quite strict in such cases and the only thing that I can definitely do is to re-open his account for self-depositing. He wouldn't be able to receive any starting capital though.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • rickydaprince
      rickydaprince
      Bronze
      Hi SoyCD, I appreciate your helpful response unlike some of the admins when I send in a ticket. But he hasn't even sent in his ID yet and his account got deactivated. That is indeed puzzling. Of course I can send in both driving licenses (I sent mine in a long time ago in December 2008) to prove that we are 2 different people. Do you think you can speak to the guys at security so that we can arrange this?

Thanks buddy.