Account deactivation

• rickydaprince
      rickydaprince
      Bronze
      Hello.

My brother's account got deactivated a few hours after passing his quiz. We live in the same household but have different computers. Anyway, his username is: bluewabbit, e-mail: donbulletcs@hotmail.com. Of course he can provide photo ID (driving license) too. I must mention that we are twins, but it's very clear we are 2 different people once you see the ID. I would be grateful if you could provide me with the steps necessary to reactivate the account or if you could do so on his behalf. Thanks guys.

I must say thanks for your efforts in resolving this issue.

Regards
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello rickydaprince,

I'm sorry to say that there is little that can be done. He can try sending in his ID to security@pokerstrategy.com along with a picture of the two of you next to another and the explanation that you guys are twins in order to try and clear the situation - but I can't guarantee that it will work.

Our security have needed to become quite strict in such cases and the only thing that I can definitely do is to re-open his account for self-depositing. He wouldn't be able to receive any starting capital though.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • rickydaprince
      rickydaprince
      Bronze
      Hi SoyCD, I appreciate your helpful response unlike some of the admins when I send in a ticket. But he hasn't even sent in his ID yet and his account got deactivated. That is indeed puzzling. Of course I can send in both driving licenses (I sent mine in a long time ago in December 2008) to prove that we are 2 different people. Do you think you can speak to the guys at security so that we can arrange this?

Thanks buddy.