Need help about high buy-in mtts

• IKSecret
      IKSecret
      Black
      Hi!
      Lately I had won entry to Party Poker`s Montly million. I am wery low stakes player (3 $ sit&go and up to 5 $ mtt) and play for about half year. As I have seen so far there is a big difference how to play 5 $ mtt and 640$ mtt, so maybe someone knows where can I found some videos or good e-books about high stakes mtts, unfortunately I can`t watch those videos on pokerstrategy, cause I`ve reached only silver level, so I will be thankfull for every advice or what ever that can help me pass the bubble, cause even money for 200 place is wery big for me :)
  • 10 replies
    • shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IKSecret
      Hi!
      Lately I had won entry to Party Poker`s Montly million. I am wery low stakes player (3 $ sit&go and up to 5 $ mmt) and play for about half year. As I have seen so far there is a big difference how to play 5 $ mmt and 640$ mmt, so maybe someone knows where can I found some videos or good e-books about high stakes mmts, unfortunately I can`t watch those videos on pokerstrategy, cause I`ve reached only silver level, so I will be thankfull for every advice or what ever that can help me pass the bubble, cause even money for 200 place is wery big for me :)
      can't you unregister?
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      What's an mmt?
    • IKSecret
      IKSecret
      Black
      sorry, my mistake, I ment mtts, and I cant unregister, they dont refund buy-ins.
    • Alafoe
      Alafoe
      Bronze
      There is no difference except money involved.
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      A tournament is still a tournament, regardless of the limit. The only difference is the average skill. Even higher BI tournaments have their share of donks. When it starts, try not to think of it as the single one most important game of your life, that'll make you nervous and nervousness can lead to mistakes. Just play tight and look for a good opportunity to invest your chips.
    • shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IKSecret
      sorry, my mistake, I ment mtts, and I cant unregister, they dont refund buy-ins.
      fuk- bad times mate LOL

just go for it! good luck!
    • EdgarAronov
      EdgarAronov
      Bronze
      well, the good thing is u won the enrty, u did not buy it, so this should take some load off your chest...
      u ain't got nothing to lose, so play your A game, rip it.
    • TwiceT
      TwiceT
      Black
      get a coach for the trny and make a deal with him.

i could suggest one .... he's pretty sick ... one of the sickest soulreaders actually .... his skype details: TwiceT

:f_grin:
    • IKSecret
      IKSecret
      Black
      Originally posted by TwiceT
      get a coach for the trny and make a deal with him.

i could suggest one .... he's pretty sick ... one of the sickest soulreaders actually .... his skype details: TwiceT

:f_grin:
      Thank you for offer, I will definitely think about it :)
    • IKSecret
      IKSecret
      Black
      Thank`s to all for advices! :)