This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

How to get strategy points?

• 2 replies
    • cubbybri
      cubbybri
      Bronze
      I'm sure someone will verify if I'm wrong here. Your rank is dependent upon the last 4 weeks.

So let's say you needed 30 points yesterday. You would have had 70 Strategy point in the last 4 weeks.

If you did not play yesterday and the day now that is weeks ago+1 you earned 5 points. They no longer count. so you now need 35.

Or.... if you earned 5 points yesterday but that 4week+ a day that gets kicked out you earned 10 points. Then you are still down 5 points to wards the next level.

Once you reach a level you keep until the end of month but to reach that next step I'm fairly sure is a revolving 4 week window.

Hope this helps and does not confuse as I can be wordy at times.
    • irregularity
      irregularity
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cubbybri
      I'm sure someone will verify if I'm wrong here. Your rank is dependent upon the last 4 weeks.

So let's say you needed 30 points yesterday. You would have had 70 Strategy point in the last 4 weeks.

If you did not play yesterday and the day now that is weeks ago+1 you earned 5 points. They no longer count. so you now need 35.

Or.... if you earned 5 points yesterday but that 4week+ a day that gets kicked out you earned 10 points. Then you are still down 5 points to wards the next level.

Once you reach a level you keep until the end of month but to reach that next step I'm fairly sure is a revolving 4 week window.

Hope this helps and does not confuse as I can be wordy at times.
      I understood and it is correct :)