How to get strategy points?

• 2 replies
    • cubbybri
      cubbybri
      Bronze
      I'm sure someone will verify if I'm wrong here. Your rank is dependent upon the last 4 weeks.

So let's say you needed 30 points yesterday. You would have had 70 Strategy point in the last 4 weeks.

If you did not play yesterday and the day now that is weeks ago+1 you earned 5 points. They no longer count. so you now need 35.

Or.... if you earned 5 points yesterday but that 4week+ a day that gets kicked out you earned 10 points. Then you are still down 5 points to wards the next level.

Once you reach a level you keep until the end of month but to reach that next step I'm fairly sure is a revolving 4 week window.

Hope this helps and does not confuse as I can be wordy at times.
    • irregularity
      irregularity
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cubbybri
      I'm sure someone will verify if I'm wrong here. Your rank is dependent upon the last 4 weeks.

So let's say you needed 30 points yesterday. You would have had 70 Strategy point in the last 4 weeks.

If you did not play yesterday and the day now that is weeks ago+1 you earned 5 points. They no longer count. so you now need 35.

Or.... if you earned 5 points yesterday but that 4week+ a day that gets kicked out you earned 10 points. Then you are still down 5 points to wards the next level.

Once you reach a level you keep until the end of month but to reach that next step I'm fairly sure is a revolving 4 week window.

Hope this helps and does not confuse as I can be wordy at times.
      I understood and it is correct :)