Clearing bonus

• miraklis
      miraklis
      Bronze
      Hi, I have an account on Party poker but I dont understand if I have 90 or 180 days for clearing both bonuses? thanks for answer

Party poker:
      The 50$ bonus:

You have 90 days to collect 300 basic PartyPoints (without multiplier) otherwise the bonus expires and you lose the $50 (or what is left of it)
      The bonus will expire if you make a deposit yourself, or if at any point in time you have less than $1 in your account.

The 100$ bonus:

The additional 100$ expires if you sit down at a table with your entire bankroll. You should always have at least $2 left on your account.

After you have earned 300 PartyPoints and cleared the $50 starting capital you can clear the $100 bonus.
      You have 90 days to clear the bonus and it will be automatically paid out in four steps of $25 for each 150 PartyPoints.
      That means to clear the entire 100$ you need to accumulate 600 PartyPoints.

Which means for the entire 50$+100$ bonus you need 900 PartyPoints(without multiplier).
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello miraklis,

The $100 bonus isn't activated until you have cleared the starting capital. The two time limits are therefore independent of each other. First you need to clear the starting capital within 90 days and then have another 90 to clear the additional $100 bonus :)

Best regards
      SoyCD