Id ?

• GodOfpoker33
      Hi hopefully someone answers this question. I notice looking threw the website/forum that theirs a ID check? Dose that mean i must send you guy's a copy of my id? if so no problem. Just wondering cause i didn't see this in any of the steps after i passed the quiz.
  • 2 replies
    • moneyhungry77
      yeah i signed up for party poker and havent recieved my 50 starting, so i emailed pokerstrategy and also is asking for my id. what do we have to do, scan our drivers license and send it to??
    • p0kerQT
      Hi GodOfpoker33 and moneyhungry77,

The ID check is random. To see if your ID has been requested please check your email inbox and junk mail folder.

To complete the ID check please send an e-mail from the e-mail account with which you registered at PokerStrategy, to:
      As an attachment, include a scanned or photographed picture of a document that confirms your identity.

The contained information confirm the data which you entered when you registered.

This document can be:
      * Front and back of your identification card
      * Your passport
      * The front and back of your driver's license
      Send the picture in *.jpg or *.pdf format or as a *.doc file.

Your personal data will be treated with utmost confidentiality. You can find the PokerStrategy Privacy Policy and additional information here