Membership reward system

• BankoAlex
      BankoAlex
      Bronze
      I'm in doubt...

If I collect 100 points and achieve the silver level, and in the next 4 weeks I don't collect 100 points (i.e. I collect 99 points) am I going to be downgraded to bronze level again? In other words, is achieved level permanent or could be lost, or could be set as inactive (gray)?
  • 6 replies
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      If u reach the level u will stay there even if u made 0 partypoints the last 4weeks.

Im also a Silver member wich requires like 400 partypoints or something? I only made 200 last 4 weeks. So its np =) u wont get downgraded to bronze again.
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      Er, no, you will get upgraded and downgraded according to partypoints acquired in the last 4 weeks. (And as stated in the first post, silver only requires 100 points now.)
    • BankoAlex
      BankoAlex
      Bronze
      so, if I understood well:

1. silver -> bronze downgrade is impossible,
      2. gold -> silver and all higher -> lower downgrades are possible?!
    • Remoh
      Remoh
      Bronze
      Yes.

Theoretically, you get everey week a "new" status depending on how many PartyPoints you earned in the last 4 weeks.

Practically, there are every week problems with the list which pokerstrategy gets from partypoker, so there are some delays in upgrading your status.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Remoh
      Practically, there are every week problems with the list which pokerstrategy gets from partypoker, so there are some delays in upgrading your status.
      and of course the other way too ;) So it can happen that you are longer a higher status than you should. (both sides even out eachother but only the "not upgraded" is in discussion :D )
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      As i said already we are working on this problem.

And what i can say is that there will be a solution probably within the next 4 weeks. No promise!