This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] AQs nl25 sh

• Macias09
      Macias09
      Bronze
      Poker Stars $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 226582
      The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

BTN: $24.80
      SB: $49.75
      Hero (BB): $38.40
      UTG: $25.00
      MP: $26.35
      CO: $25.00

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BB with Q :diamond: A :diamond:
      3 folds, BTN calls $0.25, 1 fold, Hero raises to $1.25, BTN calls $1

Flop: ($2.60) A :club: 7 :club: 7 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.75, BTN calls $1.75

Turn: ($6.10) 8 :club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $4.25, BTN raises to $8.50, Hero calls $4.25

River: ($23.10) 9 :club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $5, Hero folds

villian 84/27/1.5/40h

Im not sure about turn. I dont have read on him but I think fish with this stats would raise flop. Or maaybe he was scared of the flush draw and decided to protect his worse A with no club kicker and thats way he raised turn. So I decided to call. I don.t think I can call river when club hits.
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

As usual hard to say on the turn without reads, players playing so many hands usually don't tend to mess around too much with call flop / minraise turn line especially on a card that should scare them. Out of position you'll save yourself money by just mucking it imo, even tho i don't really hate the peel either if he's not that passive.

As played on the river getting nearly 6:1 it's sad, he probably has either the scared Ax you talked about or a very low club. If i was in position on him, meaning i'd get to isolate him relentlessly afterward, i would be tempted to call just to see what's doing that with, but given your seat it's probably fine to pass on that, it's 20bb after all.

Hope it helps.