This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Its challenge Time

• lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Its time to do a boku style challenge although im not sure i can grind like the master does im sure i can do around 50-100 sng's a day.

My plan is to go from $100 to $1,000 in 7 days starting today and ending sunday. Altough im in the UK I play through the night so it will be around 6am GMT monday morning that the challenge ends.
      I will try and update the blog everyday but as you can imagine i wont have much time on my hands.

I will be sticking to bank roll management of 80 buyins so I will be starting on $1 sngs untill i reach $240 then i will move to the $3 sng's then up to $6 sng's when i reach $480.

I hope to reach the $3 sng's in a couple of days, there is no restrictions on what I can play except it must be sng's

Its a shame I dont have a tracked account with pokerstars so I could gain the poker strategy points but I only have mansion. Mansion software is not good enough for the major grinding I will be doing but maybe next time I will try.

My pokerstars name is QaudFarther is you want to look me up, although I wont respond in the chat as I will have too many tables open to notice.

Wish me luck

Quad
  • 6 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Sounds interesting Quad,

Will try to pop in sometimes to cheer you on.

Good luck buddy,

Bart
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Thanks EagleStar

Ok day one is complete, I managed to grind 152 $1.10 45 man sng's which i am pleased with here are the results..

Tourneys: 152
      ROI%: 25.0
      ITM%: 21.7%
      Winnings$:41.80
      Total Winnings for challenge$:41.80

Click here for graph

I didn't make enough first places for my liking I only managed 4 which is not good enough out of 152.
      Only $100 to go before I can move up to the $3 sng's which will really kick start this challenge.

Watch out for me at the tables........ :s_cool:
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Looks like your on your way, i'm interested in seeing how things go for you in your challenge...Best of Luck :]
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Ok so day two was the worst day for suckouts! im not one to moan so lets just leave it at that ;(

Tourneys: 271
      ROI%: -20.5%
      ITM%: 14.8%
      Winnings$:-61.10
      Total Winnings for challenge$:-19.30

I went on monkey tilt at the end otherwise I think I would have been break even. I was really anoyed with myself as this set back has put a real strain on the challenge.

But today I slowed myself down did less tables from 30 to 15 and the results were good.

$1.10 45 mans
      Tourneys: 134
      ROI%: 27.6%
      ITM%: 20.1%
      Winnings$:40.75

I also included a few $3.25 when I was running hot
      $3.25 45 mans
      Tourneys: 14
      ROI%: 25.3%
      ITM%: 14.3%
      Winnings$:11.50
      Total Winnings for challenge$:32.95

Im going to include these $3.25's running 50/50 with the $1.10's as I am really pushed to make this by monday morning. I hope to push the bank roll up so I can go to 50% $3.25 and 50% $6.50

Tomorrow I need to push in about 200 more tourneys

4 days left
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      OK so I failed this one, with a really bad start it became almost impossible!
      I mad it to around $380

I will be starting this challenge again today and will post the blogg for it later.

Challenge #2 will be completed......
    • AquamanBT
      AquamanBT
      Bronze
      I guess that if you lower the 80 BI rule for the start (at least until you're over playing the $3's) you should make it. The $1's are kinda swingy. I wish you the best for next time.