This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] QQ sh nl25,

• Macias09
      Macias09
      Bronze
      Poker Stars $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 226670
      The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

CO: $39.30
      BTN: $25.80
      SB: $25.95
      BB: $40.75
      UTG: $33.05
      Hero (MP): $24.15

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is MP with Q :diamond: Q :heart:
      1 fold, Hero raises to $0.85, 2 folds, SB calls $0.75, BB calls $0.60

Flop: ($2.55) T :heart: 7 :spade: 3 :spade: (3 players)
      SB bets $1.75, BB folds, Hero raises to $4.75, SB calls $3

Turn: ($12.05) J :heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $8.25

villian 40/32/4.0/26h
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

That's somewhat tough. I'd expect someone with those stats to bet/3bet with sets and huge draws out of position, so i'm not really sure what he bet/calls there it's a weird play on his part. Maybe Tx or some weaker draws. Maybe a weird line with KK+ to stack worse overpairs on dry boards, that adapted on the fly to the scary board, but that's a stretch unless you have really nitty stats or that guy happens to have fancy play syndrome.

The J on the turn isn't a great card but we've seen worse, 87 got there, TJ in ahead now too. None of your options feel really good. You're either bet/calling to protect from smallish flushdraws or weirdly played big draws and hopefully stack Tx if he puts you on the draw. Or checking behind with the intention of calling a bet on any river but a spade and possibly a T, as i don't think he'd bluff those with anything that busted since your own hand looks very much like those.

I think i'd just bet/call it the first time and make a note if we do happen to get all-in there.

Hope it helps.