Hello,About capital starting.

• ShayKoren
      ShayKoren
      Bronze
      Hello i just tryed out the new thing,every thing is just fine.

I recieved an e-mail that says that i should send PokerStrategy my ID Copy,only one problem,Ill be 18 only in 4 days,should i send it now? or just wait 4 days so everything will be fine?

Thnks
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi ShayKoren & welcome to PokerStrategy,

It is a strict rule that members of this site are 18 years or older due to legal restrictions which PokerStrategy take very seriously. This would have been clearly stated in the terms and conditions that you agreed to. This said however I would suggest that you send your ID to our support team with a covering note explaining your birthday etc. Hopefully they will be able to set up your account on or after your 18th as it usually takes a few days to be set up fully anyway.

Wishing you every success and enjoyment in your poker and oh by the way... Happy birthday ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • kushanand87
      kushanand87
      Bronze
      The address that i gave in the form of yours is not the same as that in my ID card and i dont have any other verification of that address as that address is registered in my dad's name. Is there anyway i can change the address to the one which is on my ID and submit that ID. I hope it doesnt go against the rules.
    • ShayKoren
      ShayKoren
      Bronze
      Hello, thanks for the answer
      already send the email with my ID pictures,Hope the team will activate it in3 days when im 18 so it will be legal :D