mucking8 (Button): $9.90
      DID76 (SB): $16.33
      HERO (BB): $10
      hz666 (UTG): $10
      Howiehow (UTG+1): $26.63

Dealt to HERO 9:diamond: 7:spade:

Pre-flop:
      (2 folds), mucking8 calls $.10, DID76 calls $.05, HERO checks

Flop: ($.30) 7:heart: 6:diamond: 9:club: (4 Players)
      DID76 bets $.10, HERO raises to $.35, mucking8 raises to $1.45, (1 folds), HERO raises to $9.90 and is all-in, mucking8 calls $8.35 and is all-in, HERO returns $.10

Turn: ($20.35) A:spade: (3 Players)

River: ($20.35) 2:spade: (3 Players)

It was my first hand ever on villian so no stats and reads.

I think that made str. is to rare to be afriad of.

After his passive game prf, and a lot of aggresion on the flop, I am a little bit scare of sets, but I guess that I cannot get away from going broke here?
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

He could have T8, after all he limped the BU so he's bad enough to limp lots of stuff there preflop. But you have top two pairs which means sets are even less likely than usual, he could have worse two pairs, he could go nuts with 8x for the open-ender, and he could have limped an overpair either as a trap or because he never raises and not be willing to fold it ever, so going broke there is standard against unknowns.

I would make a 3bet to $4 rather than immediately shove it in tho, there is a small possibility that it will scare away some worse hands, and i think after raising there he's gonna put the money in himself almost always if you just 3bet anyway so you'll get all-in on the flop the majority of the time that way too.

Hope it helps.