Need Moderators/Admin help!

• Dandala
      Dandala
      Bronze
      I have passed the quiz and registered on bet365.com. They asked for my ID to be verified,I sent them and its ok,they have approved my account. But they were unable to give me the capital because I forgot to do the last step on pokerstrategy, that is to write my nickname down.They told me so, so i done it, and now i need someone to approve that so the mods on Bet365 can give me the starting capital.

Thanks for the help, and i hope i will get a response soon.
  • 4 replies
    • Dandala
      Dandala
      Bronze
      I have received another mail from bet365.com saying that pokerstrategy.com is not allowing me to get the capital. How can this be after I passed the quiz, sent my ID to be verified, and everything else that I was asked for, and at the end I am told that You wont let me have the starting capital??
      I would really like that moderator answers me, because i have been talking many times with mods on bet365.com and everytime they say that they are waiting for you, and none of you has contacted me yet. :(
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Dandala,

Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing problems, however to protect your personal/private data, only PokerStrategy's support team and head admins have access to view your account. Moderators are ordinary members of the forum who help out by keeping things friendly and organised etc.

Support team usually contact you if you failed to pass the ID check, so please ensure that you have checked your email (including spam folders) and also check your support tickets.

In light of what you mentioned regarding noting down your Bet365 user name, I would recommend contacting support by writing a support ticket yourself and explain that your user name is now in place. It is possible that you passed the ID check, but they were unable to supply the starting capital without your full details.

Hope this helps and good luck,

Bart
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Dandala,

I am quite confused about why you would talk to mods on bet365 about your starting capital when it is us that sends it. You should be talking to our support and not theirs.

On that note we attempted to send you starting capital around 8 days ago but were not able to since the account name you specified doesn't exist. Perhaps you entered your account name instead of your screen name on our site?

Our support wrote you a ticket- please give them your correct account name so they can try transferring the capital again; http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Dandala
      Dandala
      Bronze
      Thank you alot for replying, I have sent a ticket to your team about my nickname, first time i wrote Dandala1, so you couldnt send me the capital, i think that now i have done it correctly..(I hope i did)
      Thanks again for the help, and I will writte here again when I get the capital or if another problem occurs (hope it wont) :)